Has Tidwell named a replacement for Ancelot?

I don't think she liked how she was used, the ignoring what she thought and the way Tidwell use the players.

Many times I wondered why would he keep playing an injured player and had a eager and willing player on the bench.

Emily was a fine player, but needed help to get open for her fine shot she has.  Coach Tidwell rarely would set up a play to get her open.

He would yell out at the players, get them out of their game and make them hesitate in their game.  

I'm not sure why the move to Alaska, but she was eager to coach at Lamar.  Things did not work out the way she had hoped at Lamar.

Goood Luck to her in her move to Alaska.

Fox 4 announced her replacement at 4 and also at 9 p.m.

Welcome aboard Brooke. Glad to have you here on our site.

She seems very polished and confident with her job.  Sometimes it is very evident they are nervous and stiff.  She has the looks and polish, she will be moving on to the big leagues. 

Welcome Brooke to Southeast Texas

I wasn't sure of this before, but I guess it's true.  Hate to see her leave, she was well liked by the players and helped keep things together for Tidwell.

She will do well where ever she goes.

Did she get a college job in Alaska, if you know?  I agree she will be a success wherever she goes... :)

I wasn't sure of this before, but I guess it's true.  Hate to see her leave, she was well liked by the players and helped keep things together for Tidwell.

Did she get a college job in Alaska, if you know?  I agree she will be a success wherever she goes... :)

Sorry, but that comment was pertaining to Janet Eaton moving on.

This forum is the only place I heard of her leaving and don't know for sure it true.  I agree that if she is coaching she will be a success.

Guest tigersvoice

Sorry, but that comment was pertaining to Janet Eaton moving on.

This forum is the only place I heard of her leaving and don't know for sure it true.  I agree that if she is coaching she will be a success.

Well, was the ANCELOT story about going to Alaska a case of mistaken identity?  Is she still on staff at Lamar?

I don't think so... I think Cat22 knows what they're talking about being from Orangefield, or at least following orangefield sports.

My guess is that her salary is the same as Janet Eaton, who left the year before this past. Wasn't Ancelot Associate Head Coach, or had a bigger name title than Wells or Eaton? I guess we'll find out.

I don't think so... I think Cat22 knows what they're talking about being from Orangefield, or at least following orangefield sports.

My guess is that her salary is the same as Janet Eaton, who left the year before this past. Wasn't Ancelot Associate Head Coach, or had a bigger name title than Wells or Eaton? I guess we'll find out.

Eaton had considerable experience before coming to Lamar, Spickler is in her first coaching job after graduation...wouldn't think they are being paid the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami