WEST HARDIN ????

WHALUM

After beating two pretty solid 2A teams in Warren and Hardin, I don't hear all the West Hardin bashers from Hull-Daisetta saying much. Your performances have been pretty impressive against way under matched opponents. I'm glad these games are boosting your ego, but have you really been tested yet? On Nov. 3 we will see if ya'll have a team or not. West hardin will play smash mouth with your guys all night long. When it comes to the fourth quarter we will see what you really have.

West Hardin should have put it away in the 2nd qrt. Simmons had about a 70 yard run called back for holding if we could have finished that drive I believe WH would have went on to take the game by 14. The def. stayed on the field a little to long but they will be in shape when HD comes to town and it wont be a little private shool when they get here

Nice win over the Hornets this week West Hardin. I think you guys have a good team and of course it will be an all out war between WH and HD like it always is. The Bobcats will have a good measuring stick this week in Buna to see how real we really are. Westbury had a pile of good athletes and Kountze is improved over past seasons. The Oilers have Kountze this week and we'll see how you guys do against them, our first common oppenent of the season. HD beat the Lions 22-0, and we played a bad game. The Bobcats had 2 long TD's called back on penalties and had 4 turnovers and still pitched the shutout. I'm sorry but if you guys are looking for respect after squeaking by seller dwellers Warren and Hardin by 2 points each and getting blown out by Groveton, it's not gonna happen. Blow out Kountze like we did and we'll see. There's no way the Oilers have a chance against HD this year. Granted Simmons is a hard nose tough running back (a former Bobcat, so enough said) but he doesnt' compare the the athletes that Daisetta has on the field. Team speed will be the difference, just as it always is on Nov.3rd. Keep an eye on Kountze QB #20 this week. He's a loose cannon, but the kid can flat out run.

On Nov. 3rd we'll be able to settle this war of words and unfortunately for you guys, like usual, Hull-Daisetta will come out on top. But hey, look at it this way 2nd place isnt' that bad. We'll go into the playoffs as the Div.I school anyway to play Groveton in the first round and we sure wouldnt' want to see you guys have to play them again!!!

War Bobcats :evil:

GRANTED WE HAD A TERRIBLE GAME AGAINST GROVETON. GROVETON BEAT HARDIN 15-6, THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW BAD OF A GAME THE BOYS HAD THAT NIGHT. GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF YOUR SEASON, AND I HOPE THERE ARE NO EXCUSES WHEN YOU TRAVEL TO WH FOR THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP. BUT LIKE YOU SAID YA'LL WILL GO BIG SCHOOL, AND PLAY GROVETON. AFTER THAT YOU CAN WATCH THE REST OF THE OILERS PLAY-OFF RUN..

We wont' be needing any excuses when we come to WH. We'll bring our A-game and put an end to all the talk, because honestly that's all this is. We can say we beat so and so, and yall beat so and so, but until we play, it's just that...TALK. The Cats will be WAY more than the Oilers can handle this year and I promise you Groveton will have their hands full with this year's Bobcat team, although we are pulling for local team Colmesneil to make the playoffs (they'd go big school and you guys could deal with Groveton)

As of 9-11-06 (new poll will be out tomorrow I believe) Hull-Daisetta is ranked #24 in the state in the Associated Press statewide rankings and are moving up weekly.

From all of this I can see that H-D thinks that they're gonna stomp all over WH this year Well I've got news for yall IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!All yall are doin is talkin smack cause yall think yall are so bad! But ahhhh...... Let me think WE BEAT YA'LL LAST YEAR!and just as a warning we plan to carry on this tradision and beat the heck out of ya'll this year too.WE'LL JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS!Here Kitty Kitty!!!!!!!!!!

H-D Sucks! Oilers Rule!"]From all of this I can see that H-D thinks that they're gonna stomp all over WH this year Well I've got news for yall IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!All yall are doin is talkin smack cause yall think yall are so bad! But ahhhh...... Let me think WE BEAT YA'LL LAST YEAR!and just as a warning we plan to carry on this tradision and beat the heck out of ya'll this year too.WE'LL JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS!Here Kitty Kitty!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck carrying on your tradision. We call it tradition here in Bobcat land and we plan on sticking to it. Cat's have won 25 of the last 31 games against the Oilers and we will continue to make it a lopsided rivalry. You guys better get your minds on Kountze or they will sneak up and beat you guys. We've got Buna this week and we know this will be our toughest test during the regular season.

P.S. With your screen name, I'm pretty sure you must have bought a ton of those "We beat Hull-Daisetta" T-shirts back in the 90's when yall beat us that one year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder