west end 12s 11 orwall 9 8 innings

in one of the best little league games in memory west end and orwall put on a power display and west end rallied twice to set up a losers bracket game against barbers hill who lost to bridge city 11- 1 in 4 . bridge city awaits winner tuesday night. west end hit a walkoff hr in bottom of 8th for the win.

in one of the best little league games in memory west end and orwall put on a power display and west end rallied twice to set up a losers bracket game against barbers hill who lost to bridge city 11- 1 in 4 . bridge city awaits winner tuesday night. west end hit a walkoff hr in bottom of 8th for the win.

awesome game....west end came back from the dead twice to take the game. big left hander from orwall hit one off the light's in right center. not to be outdone, a couple innings later a kid from west end hit one over the same lights. several bombs in this game.

west end and bridge city are to meet tonight. are they playing at 6, 7, or 7:30? i know they were gonna try and play the game last night at 6, but moved it to 7:30. west end has to win tonight and then again tomorrow to advance.

Game tonight is at 6:00pm.  If West End wins, rubber game to follow immediately after.

they're gonna do a double header? haven't heard of that in the last several years. better hope the rain holds out. i know quite a few years ago they had to shorten a tournament to single elimination due to weather. i wouldn't put it past b.c. considering they are running the tourney. :o

Game tonight is at 6:00pm.  If West End wins, rubber game to follow immediately after.

they're gonna do a double header? haven't heard of that in the last several years. better hope the rain holds out. i know quite a few years ago they had to shorten a tournament to single elimination due to weather. i wouldn't put it past b.c. considering they are running the tourney. :o

BC is not running the tourney.  They are hosting it.  District 32 is running the tournament and makes all decisions about games, etc.

BC is not running the tourney.  They are hosting it.  District 32 is running the tournament and makes all decisions about games, etc.

i guess you don't know who runs the district then. guess who the district administrator is. i'll give you a clue. when you're at the game look above the center field fence and check the name that the field is named after.  ::)

They did it to West End the first game. I'm sure they will try to figure out some way to screw them again.

like i said...the district admin has a field at b.c. named after him. he was pres of b.c. for many yrs. district 32 has been run by b.c. for years. they are hosting 3 sectional tournaments. i was at a senior district all star game where they tried to add a player after the first game had already been played. they were worried that they'd get beat. the other team put up enough stink to get them to back down. they lost the next two games and were eliminated. they don't like to lose and do anything and everything in or out of the book to get it accomplished. that's probably why the decision was made to do a double header if this is true.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298