72 members have voted

1. 1. who wins this game

• HD
    • HARDIN

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm tired of this topic, I'm sure all of Setx is sick of hearing it, but it's just too much fun to stop. Everybody likes hearing HD make idiots of themselves and after Friday you'll be tired of HD's excuses and whinning. I talked with 3 people today that watched their scrimmage and said HD looks weaker than they ever. Oh, but how will Hardin ever get past their tradition, what it means to be a bobcat, blah blah blah......lol!

It's always the HD idiots!....I think it's been 2 sided, all I keep hearing is Hardin is going to blow the cats out the water. I heard the same thing about Hardin looking weak against Kelly and HJ...guess we'll all see what happens Friday night out of the same stands, good luck to both teams!

I know I'm tired of this topic, I'm sure all of Setx is sick of hearing it, but it's just too much fun to stop. Everybody likes hearing HD make idiots of themselves and after Friday you'll be tired of HD's excuses and whinning. I talked with 3 people today that watched their scrimmage and said HD looks weaker than they ever. Oh, but how will Hardin ever get past their tradition, what it means to be a bobcat, blah blah blah......lol!

Hardin is suppose to win !!! I hope A big 2A can beat a little 1A !!!!!!!!!! All the pressure is on Hardin !!!!!! H-D has nothing to lose. If H-D comes into the Hornets new stadium and pulls the upset, Hardin's season will be a nightmare. All the experts have Hardin blowing H-D out. GO BOBCATS !!!!!!!! DO IT TO'EM BOBCATS !!!!!!!!!! LET'S MAKE IT 45-6 ALL-TIME VS HARDIN BABY !!!!!!!!!!

all i know is these guys from HD better hope that Haynes is feeling generous because he knows what this rivalry means and thanks to HD 55 he has seem to let everyone on this website know and this is not the year for HD to be running their mouths at Hardin because it could get ugly. HD55 if you think that gilmore kid is a beast wait until you watch the Villamez kid he will look like a man among boys aginst HD

all i know is these guys from HD better hope that Haynes is feeling generous because he knows what this rivalry means and thanks to HD 55 he has seem to let everyone on this website know and this is not the year for HD to be running their mouths at Hardin because it could get ugly. HD55 if you think that gilmore kid is a beast wait until you watch the Villamez kid he will look like a man among boys aginst HD

Glad you could chime in all the way from Miami...Mr. Wade!!!  I really wouldn't worry about all this locker-room material stirring up a Hornets' nest...pun intended!!!  I remember the days when the rivalry was much fiercer with alot more at stake, and Hardin being chosen to win then also.  Rarely happened.  To quote HD55, Hardin's 44 losses compared to 6 wins over Hull-Daisetta isn't anything to instill fear in the Bobcats.  The rivalry is about as one-sided as a Barrack Obama half-dollar.  This year may be different, but how many times have we heard that in the past?  It will be a spirited, competitive game.  If not, all I can say is that it's about time Hardin started catching up.  We've put such a beating on you boys that I wouldn't be surprised if CPS shows up to the game this year!!!

NO PRESSURE HORNETS !!!!!!!!! It's just us the little 1A down the street. VILLAMEZ is my hero too !!!!!!!!! I hope he likes snot bubbles and getting hit in the mouth !!! NO throwing up Friday night !!! Them H-D HEAD-HUNTERS COMING !!! 

Guest Bucman08

NO PRESSURE HORNETS !!!!!!!!! It's just us the little 1A down the street. VILLAMEZ is my hero too !!!!!!!!! I hope he likes snot bubbles and getting hit in the mouth !!! NO throwing up Friday night !!! Them H-D HEAD-HUNTERS COMING !!! 

rotflmao

NO PRESSURE HORNETS !!!!!!!!! It's just us the little 1A down the street. [glow=red,2,300]VILLAMEZ is my hero too !!!!!!!!! [/glow] I hope he likes snot bubbles and getting hit in the mouth !!! NO throwing up Friday night !!! Them H-D HEAD-HUNTERS COMING !!! 

That's some funny stuff right there....lol. Let's Go Bobcats!!

I've already played my years, hence the name, HD 04(c/o 04, 03 fb season...#22) ask that undefeated WH team in '03 that came to daisetta that limped off the field after defeat!

Ok old timer way to hold on to the past. This isnt the 1970's when HD won state. This is 2009 not just me but many others think that this is the worst team that HD has had in awhile. I have seen them play first hand.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami