j brown

Well lets see....He is my nephew, stayed at my house while on summer break, and at my parents....HIS GRANDPARENTS! They have computers over there too...Give it a rest....My goodness. ::) You people really can be so anal sometimes....EVEN IF IT WAS ME.....SO WHAT!!! I opened that account to comment when someone was talking about my buddy that is the Wheatley coach, saying he should be fired for losing to Yates, and my nephew who keeps up with that, posts on it. Its NOT ME. I will tell him to get his own screen name because you people are so anal retentive over here...Once again...who cares?

You seem to care.

Keep playing the charade.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessary...If I want to post over there, I will..No laws against that....Miguel.  Once again, I will tell him to get another name on that board...really. And If I want to post under that account, I will. Once again you are the only one who cares about trying to "expose" me all the time....If it were me, once again, so what?

That last statement tells me it was you doing all the posting, no nephew involved. Just like everyone knew anyway.

I don't have a problem with you posting, just own up to it. Don't hide behind your so called "nephew".

My last statement says that EVEN IF IT WERE ME, you are making more of it than what it needs to be...I dont have to hide behind anything as most of you do...I do and say and POST where and what I want...With that said, ITS NOT ME OVER ON THAT OTHER SITE.  You want me to SAY its me? OK, then what happens after that? really... ::)

Explain why you felt the need to post as your nephew. That's what's next.

I don't hide. Everyone knows who I am. When I broadcast games, people know who I am and know what I have said on messageboards.

Mike....Nobody outside of Silsbee knows who you are....really. ::)

I know that not to be true. I have made too many contacts and friends outside of Silsbee by working for this site. I don't claim to be known statewide, but others know me locally. That's fine with me.

You just keep putting yourself on that pedestal by putting down others.

Yeah I have fans and HATERS on both coasts!! :D :D The HATERS are right here on this site! What were they talking about ME for up in Virginia? Thats where you are right, Dove? You sure thats not my DAD they are talking about?? ;) ;)...You know, according to THESE folks, My father is the reason I have made it to where I am in this business... ::) ::)

Imma hit you on the PM. I need to run some things by you when I get more time.

Word is...and i repeat word is..is that he was at UT in summer classes and will return to UT  August 20 and will be eligible to play and might possibly start for the Longhorns...I repeat WORD IS

To quote the great Bluedove.........."Ho-Hum ::) ::)"

I will believe it when I see it..........maybe it is true and he will be there in the fall.  Hope so for the kids sake.  Maybe it will help to get his hoop life back on track.

Well WORD IS...is wrong.  He is NOT enrolled at the University of Texas for Summer II, and we will just have to see if he is able to enroll in the Fall.  People need to quit spreading rumors that he's enrolled when he is not.

well thats why i said WORD IS......he supposed to be enrolled and ready to play when he report on August 20th

My question is this...If he couldn't even finish high school, knowing how all he had to do was finish and pass? How is he going to stay eligible at the University of Texas? Sure he will have tutors and advisors available to him but they can't do the work for him. I hope someone as talented as he is realizes his gifts and wakes up.