Just curious what colleges had coaches in attendance.  I saw the following:

Louisana Lafayette

Lousiana College

Cententary College

Sterling College

McNeese State

Any others??

I talked to these coaches, so I know they were there;

A&M Kingsville - Blake Miller was amazing. High energy and the girls he coached in the infield loved him.

LSU Eunice

Angelina

Texas Southern

Just curious what colleges had coaches in attendance.  I saw the following:

Louisana Lafayette

Lousiana College

Cententary College

Sterling College

McNeese State

Any others??

I talked to these coaches, so I know they were there;

A&M Kingsville - Blake Miller was amazing. High energy and the girls he coached in the infield loved him.

LSU Eunice

Angelina

Texas Southern

Copia-Lincoln - Mississippi

ETBU

LOL--4 post and not one dad-burned information about how the teams did.  Maybe the college coaches ought to play each other.

Easy Weed...here you go, lol.

GT Shockers 14u went 2-3 and played very competively (except for 1 fantastically bad inning) against the older teams, including "gold".  Defeated Cy-Fair Shock Gold and a real quality win against Lethal Weapon in the last game, shutting them out 2-0.  Overall a good weekend for the girls.

LOL--4 post and not one dad-burned information about how the teams did.  Maybe the college coaches ought to play each other.

GT Shockers 14u went 2-3 and played very competively (except for 1 fantastically bad inning) against the older teams, including "gold".  Defeated Cy-Fair Shock Gold and a real quality win against Lethal Weapon in the last game, shutting them out 2-0.   Overall a good weekend for the girls.

LOL---Shame on those young ladies.  Can you imagine what those coaches said to those older girls? 

Something like---you gonna get up and drive all the way over here to get beat by these T-ball  toddlers followed by a bunch of @#$%$# and &$%*#!.  I've witnessed  and participated in a few of those speaches myself.  ;D

Congrats ladies. 

GT Shockers 14u went 2-3 and played very competively (except for 1 fantastically bad inning) against the older teams, including "gold".  Defeated Cy-Fair Shock Gold and a real quality win against Lethal Weapon in the last game, shutting them out 2-0.   Overall a good weekend for the girls.

LOL---Shame on those young ladies.  Can you imagine what those coaches said to those older girls? 

Something like---you gonna get up and drive all the way over here to get beat by these T-ball  toddlers followed by a bunch of @#$%$# and &$%*#!.   I've witnessed  and participated in a few of those speaches myself.   ;D

Congrats ladies. 

Hah!...exactly and its kinda hard to hide the fact that your team is full of "toddlers" when they are all wearing pink ("under-age") wristbands.

;D

Guest shake and bake

Crush (CC) went 3-2 . In the wins we looked VERY GOOD. In the loses we looked VERY not so good. Beat Magnolia Steel (LA) most of their players were signed, Bad Attitude and SK TEXAS STING GOLD (Morse). Lost to LA Patriots, and Texas Magic.  How about the HOT weather at Ford Park. 4 different umpires had their plate shoes melt while on the field.

Thanks for a well run round robin. It was good to see everyone. The girls of Hit Away 16U had a really good weekend. We went 5 - 0 beating Cy Fair Batz Gold (4-2), Cajun Express 18U (7-4), RGV Thunder 18U (6-2), Eclipse Red 16U (6-3), and Orange Crush Gold (Jaynes) 5-1.

Crush (CC) went 3-2 . In the wins we looked VERY GOOD. In the loses we looked VERY not so good. Beat Magnolia Steel (LA) most of their players were signed, Bad Attitude and SK TEXAS STING GOLD (Morse). Lost to LA Patriots, and Texas Magic.  How about the HOT weather at Ford Park. 4 different umpires had their plate shoes melt while on the field.

It was definiately HOT.

I, JMHO, think that Texas Magic had the best team there.  Now don't jump hard P88, I did not see y'all

play but saw Texas Magic 3 times and all times were very impressive performances.  They beat Pariots

and OCG very handily.

It was a good tournament and yes, there more than a handful of college coaches.

Even a few college players.  Good to see M Verde and Dad on hand

Even one college coach coaching a team.  The LA Blast.  They were not bad either.

It was definiately HOT.

I, JMHO, think that Texas Magic had the best team there.  Now don't jump hard P88, I did not see y'all

play but saw Texas Magic 3 times and all times were very impressive performances.  They beat Pariots

and OCG very handily.

It was a good tournament and yes, there more than a handful of college coaches.

Even a few college players.  Good to see M Verde and Dad on hand

Even one college coach coaching a team.  The LA Blast.  They were not bad either.

lol not jumping at all Papa. We are a young team and still have alot to work on. Someone told me the Tx. Ice looked very good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder