PNG/ BH GAME WILL BE SHOWN SAT. AT NOON CH. 15!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG has a rich tradition, just hope their not too distracted by the new scoreboard and all the bells and whistles and forget they have business to take care of. BH also knows how to win with lots of tradition.

I believe we have someone in charge now who will handle the distractions. Believe me, when it comes to taking care of business this guy will handle it.

I will say PNG has got themselves a terriffic coach....The offense should be hitting on all cylinders, but the defense, we'll just take a wait and see approach.

From what I saw at the spring game, PNG tackled better in that game than I've seen in years! I am confident that this will be PNGs first football win at the newly revised Reservation.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm telling you BH spoils the opener in the "New Reservation" this year. Payback for last yerars come from behind win by PNG... lol..

It should be a good one..Who'll be taking snaps for PNG this year?

Another question, I'll be there, but I do know some folks that can't make it due to work schedules that may try and pick up the game via radio that live between Mont Belvieu and Beaumont, aren't most of PNG games broadcast on the radio?

I'm telling you BH spoils the opener in the "New Reservation" this year. Payback for last yerars come from behind win by PNG... lol..

It should be a good one..Who'll be taking snaps for PNG this year?

Another question, I'll be there, but I do know some folks that can't make it due to work schedules that may try and pick up the game via radio that live between Mont Belvieu and Beaumont, aren't most of PNG games broadcast on the radio?

Listen to the live broadcast by Joe Arnold and Paul Brown on 92.5 FM,

This is the hidden content, please

Why is everybody so sure PN-G will win this opener.  I'm seeing folks thinking this will be a blowout.  Why does everybody think PN-G will be so good?  Because they now have a coach from Permian?  What have he proved thus far?  Nothing as far as I'm concerned.  If BH have a new coach, I can understand your thinking.  If BH have the same coach, BH will come away a winner.  Especially since this is the first game of the season...

I'm sorry, but the only toss-up games I see this year are Crosby, Nederland (it's Mid-County Madness; I don't care what team looks better, anything can happen at that game), and Central. I'd be willing to bet that PN-G wins the rest, including Barber's Hill. Last year's team beat Barber's Hill, and this year's team has already proven itself to be far better than last year's team.

I'm sorry, but the only toss-up games I see this year are Crosby, Nederland (it's Mid-County Madness; I don't care what team looks better, anything can happen at that game), and Central. I'd be willing to bet that PN-G wins the rest, including Barber's Hill. Last year's team beat Barber's Hill, and this year's team has already proven itself to be far better than last year's team.

did they let ya'll play last year's schedule?!?! I'm calling the UIL!! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline