PNG/ BH GAME WILL BE SHOWN SAT. AT NOON CH. 15!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's your pick BHFAN , Viverette, or McDonald, just curious, I'vce heard they have both looked pretty good in 7 on 7..

I have not seen McDonald, but Viverette IMHO after watching him last year would be a good fit at QB. He seems to have a nose for the game and plays with a lot of intensity. On the other hand Viverette is an asset to have at Corner or even reciever as he does have a nose for the ball.

In response to last years game and stats:

BH didn't drive the ball across the 50 until the second half and even then it only happened twice. Both scores where after turnovers that were unforced (muffed punt) and open field fumble and inside the 20.

Again BH didn't cause that game to be so close. PNG did! But that was typical of PNG all season. Turnovers (fumbles).

In response to last years game and stats:

BH didn't drive the ball across the 50 until the second half and even then it only happened twice. Both scores where after turnovers that were unforced (muffed punt) and open field fumble and inside the 20.

Again BH didn't cause that game to be so close. PNG did! But that was typical of PNG all season. Turnovers (fumbles).

And after all of that a circus catch at the end of the game won the game for ya  ;D

Badndn, Still a 19-14 game anyway you cut it... Neither team BH or PNG had seasons to be proud of, certainly not what were acccutomed to in years past. Hey you guys lost your last 6 games... We did end on a winning note... See you at "The Hill". Have your chin straps on tight boys, the'll be some hitting going on!

Badndn, Still a 19-14 game anyway you cut it... Neither team BH or PNG had seasons to be proud of, certainly not what were acccutomed to in years past. Hey you guys lost your last 6 games... We did end on a winning note... See you at "The Hill". Have your chin straps on tight boys, the'll be some hitting going on!

Actually I think it will be see you at "The Rez".

You are right we had a bad season. We had 26 turnovers in 9 games. That just about says all you ned to know about the 2008 PNG Indian Football Season!

Your right, its at PNG , and I can't wait to see the new stadium. I've heard it looks great. PNG, I am jealous of that, BH needs to upgrade to turf, new Jumbo-tron and upgrad the visitors side.. We are in agreement on that,

You will be very impressed with the new Reservation.....totally amazing!  I can't wait for football season.  The scoreboard, with the instant replay, is clear as a bell.  Gonna be a good season for the Indians!

Guest 2010.doing.it.again

Sorry B-Hill im going with PNG,their new head coach was the OC @ Odessa P. so their O will be to much 4 the hill to handle.

• 2 weeks later...

I would not write off BH just yet bc they have some good ones coming up. BH will play hard and hopefully WIN. BHFan when is junior going to be ready to lace it up?

I would not write off BH just yet bc they have some good ones coming up. BH will play hard and hopefully WIN. BHFan when is junior going to be ready to lace it up?

Next year he will be in TIFI  ;D still have a while for Friday Night Lights, but we will getem there ;D oh and BH by 56 1/2 :o

Next year he will be in TIFI  ;D still have a while for Friday Night Lights, but we will getem there ;D oh and BH by 56 1/2 :o

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder