PNG/ BH GAME WILL BE SHOWN SAT. AT NOON CH. 15!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, is he bringing the players with him also?  It's not the offense, folks.  It's the personnel.  This is what will decide the game. 

Sorry B-Hill im going with PNG,their new head coach was the OC @ Odessa P. so their O will be to much 4 the hill to handle.

Guest Kelly Football

BH by 10.....Good group of kids, hard workers.. PNG, new offense will have to irion out the kinks, and coming off a season where they lost their last 6 games.. But , the new coach will turn them around, and they have great fans and support.. Their on their way back up.

Didn't need ironing out in the Spring game.

This game will be close in the first half. Come the second half I see PNG settling down and getting to some serious business. PNG has alot to prove and I truly believe they will want to prove themselves against a good talented team such as BH. I think the new offense will be to much for BH to handle.

PNG by 7.. Ive herd the  line needed some work,but I just seen a pic of them from the spring game && they seem to be a good size. I would like BH to win this 1 so we can better decide what district is better this season.19 or 20. We will just have to waight untill 1st roung playoffs ;D.

I guess you better hope BH doesn't run the same offense.

This game will be close in the first half. Come the second half I see PNG settling down and getting to some serious business. PNG has alot to prove and I truly believe they will want to prove themselves against a good talented team such as BH. I think the new offense will be to much for BH to handle.

LOL!....good one, Smitty

You mean the one that they lost with last year? ;D

If it's only about the offense and they both run the same thing, then who wins?   ???  :)

PS - If they (BH) ran the spread last year, a game in which they lost, then my point has been proven.  It's about the personnel and not about the offense that one runs.

No way do we run the same offense! We have don it for 9 years and I'm sure we will change this year ;D ;D ;D

Game time yet ??? gezz this is taking forever :'( BH by 42 PNG coach hasn't never seen a HILL ;D ;D ;D

Its getting closer. Five weeks, and looking forward to it. Hope you guys enjoy the new facility, we are proud of it.

I cannot wait to see the new PNG stadium! This will defenitly have the feel of a playoff game! I'm sure PNG will be pumped and load the stands while BH will travel well and bring some Blue into the new stadium ;D When we get a little closer to game time post some directions for the BHers.

Are yall practicing that tipped Circus catch in the endzone play in hopes to sqeak out another win ??? ;D

Game time yet ??? gezz this is taking forever :'( BH by 42 PNG coach hasn't never seen a HILL ;D ;D ;D

Its getting closer. Five weeks, and looking forward to it. Hope you guys enjoy the new facility, we are proud of it.

I cannot wait to see the new PNG stadium! This will defenitly have the feel of a playoff game! I'm sure PNG will be pumped and load the stands while BH will travel well and bring some Blue into the new stadium ;D When we get a little closer to game time post some directions for the BHers.

Will do but just a heads up,our parking is not the best.

No way do we run the same offense! We have don it for 9 years and I'm sure we will change this year ;D ;D ;D

LOL! Sounds familiar.  :P  Looking forward to a great season with a brand new offense (maybe we won't be so predictable)!  Can't wait untill the opener, should be a great game.  Good luck to everyone this year and stay safe!!

Will do but just a heads up,our parking is not the best.

Thats allright yall can get us back for having to sit in our visitor stands ;D ;D

Paking this year will be twice as bad as in past years since they are constructing the new wings and have taken away the parking lot behind the old gym! Shure would be nice if they could come to an agreement with the guy across the street from the Fire Station and pave that for parking.

OK, what offense did you run.  One of the PN-G bunch, I thought, said BH ran the spread.  Enlighten us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476