21-3A All-District

Co-MVP: Matt Hicks, Bridge City; Jacob Felts, Orangefield

Offensive MVP: Taylor Eaves, Hamshire-Fannett

Defensive MVP: Eric Matthews, Bridge City

Newcomer of the Year: Caleb Henry, Silsbee

Coach of the Year: Chad Landry, Bridge City

FIRST TEAM

Pitchers: Caleb Kellogg, Bridge City; Cody Hodge, WO-S; Logan Johnson, Hamshire-Fannett; Justin Flowers, Silsbee

1B: Clayton Gearhart, WO-S

2B: Derek Lalonde, Hamshire-Fannett

SS: Chase Kelly, Silsbee

3B: Blake Hubbard, Bridge City

OF: Jace Statum, Orangefield; Jeremy Pinder, Hamshire-Fannett; Jake Minaldi, Hamshire-Fannett; Anthony Cessac, Bridge City; Luke Rhodes, Bridge City

C: Grant Encalade, Bridge City; Kyle Markum, Hamshire-Fannett

DH: Dylan Mulhollan, Bridge City

Utility: Joe Robertson, Bridge City

SECOND TEAM

Pitchers: Bret Koenig, Hamshire-Fannett; Zane Anderson, WO-S; Colby Jenkins, Silsbee

1B: Lance Brown, Silsbee

2B: Dillon Cain, Silsbee

SS: Josh Denton, Hardin-Jefferson

3B: Logan Ferguson, Hardin-Jefferson

OF: Derrick Evans, Orangefield; Kendal Veitch, WO-S; Hagan Daigle, Hamshire-Fannett; Seth Means, Hardin-Jefferson

C: Jordan Darnall, WO-S

DH: Matt Menard, Bridge City; Jonathan Deramus, Orangefield

Utility: Quinten Evans, Orangefield

not to say that they aren't deserving, but it should be the best of the best, i can understand the co-mvp situation, but for everything else there should just be one spot per position other than pitchers and outfielders.

and that silsbee team sure has a lot of good young players. can't wait to watch them play in the coming years

not to say that they aren't deserving, but it should be the best of the best, i can understand the co-mvp situation, but for everything else there should just be one spot per position other than pitchers and outfielders.

and that silsbee team sure has a lot of good young players. can't wait to watch them play in the coming years

Well If I am seeing it correctly....there is only one player per position... If there are two, my guess it would make me believe there was a tie...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder