STARS OVER TEXAS COLLEGE COACHES INSTRUCTIONAL CAMP - JUNE 12TH/MORE NEW STAFF

Stars Over Texas will host an instructional camp June 12th. This will be an all day camp and will be staffed by college coaches and college players. Your team does not have to be entered in our showcase to take part in this camp. It is open to all girls age 13 and up. This is a great oppurtunity to get instruction from college coaches and players right here in Beaumont. Please visit our website for more information and to register and pay online.

www.starsovertxsoftball.com

COLLEGE COACHES INSTRUCTIONAL CAMP

JUNE 12TH - FORD PARK - BEAUMONT

ALL DAY WITH GAMES $75 - *INCLUDES LUNCH AND T-SHIRT

RATIO OF STAFF TO CAMPERS WILL BE NO MORE THAN 8 TO 1

STAFF:

The Recruiting Process by Ronnie Cole

Fitness, nutrition and warm-up by Brandt Quick of BQUICK Athletic Development

Coach Renee Heitbrink - Texas A&M-Kingsville - Pitchers

Coach Natalie Poole - McNeese State University - Catchers

Coach Blake Miller - Texas A&M-Kingsville - Infielders

Coach Worley Barker - Texas Southern University - Hitting

Coach Chrystal Vega - Angelina College - Catchers

Coach Vance Edwards - Lamar State College - Outfielders

All coaches will work with their position players along with Coach Barker in the hitting segments

COLLEGE PLAYERS:

Stars Over Texas is proud to announce the addition of Cody Trahan (LSU) to our staff. Cody will work with the pitchers along with Coach Renee Heibrink of A&M-Kingsville.

COACHES AND PLAYERS PROFILES TO BE ON OUR WEBSITE SOON!

PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE TO REGISTER ONLINE!

www.starsovertxsoftball.com

RONNIE COLE

(409)753-3907

A&M-Kingsville head coach Blake Miller will be a member of our camp staff. Blake thought he had a conflict with his Team USA mens team, he is the starting shortstop for our national team. The good news is that that conflict no longer exist and Blake will be here for our camp. He will of course work with the infielders.

• 2 weeks later...

How well has this tournament been attended by college coaches in the past?

This tournament in years past has always had allot of College Coaches attend. Matter of fact we've had several girls get signed because of this tournament the past few years.

This tournament in years past has always had allot of College Coaches attend. Matter of fact we've had several girls get signed because of this tournament the past few years.

Hit Away, out of Houston, puts this one on their agenda each year to get their girls the exposer. Its a good tournament to attend.

Hit Away, out of Houston, puts this one on their agenda each year to get their girls the exposer. Its a good tournament to attend.

Even with BHBLUE on your field. ;D

Well at least we got to see some things I've never seen before with him on our field.  ;) ;) ;D

Well at least we got to see some things I've never seen before with him on our field.   ;) ;) ;D

I know you guys will never believe this........but.......I found an umpire this weekend in Conroe with an even tighter strike zone than BHBlue. I could not believe it. It was our championship game and I was looking around for BHBlue fiquering he had a hand in on this some how.

I know you guys will never believe this........but.......I found an umpire this weekend in Conroe with an even tighter strike zone than BHBlue. I could not believe it. It was our championship game and I was looking around for BHBlue fiquering he had a hand in on this some how.

Not suprised.  His name is R. Roth and he is a good friend of mine.  He is the most accomplished offiical in the Houston area.  He has worked multiple NCAA Super Regionals, multiple NPF World Series, and countless National Tournaments.  The fact that a pitcher's dad didn't like his zone sounds about right.  You say our zones are "tight", we prefer the term "precise".  8)

He and Johnny T. go back a long way.  Right JT?  ;D

Not suprised.  His name is R. Roth and he is a good friend of mine.  He is the most accomplished offiical in the Houston area.  He has worked multiple NCAA Super Regionals, multiple NPF World Series, and countless National Tournaments.  The fact that a pitcher's dad didn't like his zone sounds about right.  You say our zones are "tight", we prefer the term "precise".  8)

Has he ever heard of the Famous Double steal of second base ??? ?  ;D  Couldn't resist.

I am retired from that club BHBLUE. And by the way you say "precise''  There is nothing more subjective in all of sports as the Umpires Strike Zone. There are as many different strike zones as there are umpires.  ;D 8) ;D

If BHBlue is on here - did you umpire in Alabama at the Regional or Super Regional?  Lauren said an umpire told her he was from Texas - the Kingwood area. 

That was R. Roth at the Super.  He didn't work a plate so he pretty much stayed out of trouble.  I do remember a very close call on the back end of a double play on a bunt, however.

Ok - I am confused.  BHBlue is NOT R. Roth?

Yes, this umpire was out on the field not behind the plate.  We beat them in two, so if the third game would have happened, he would have been behind the plate.  It must have been the last game of the series when he said something to Lauren about being from Texas. 

Ok - I am confused.  BHBlue is NOT R. Roth?

Yes, this umpire was out on the field not behind the plate.  We beat them in two, so if the third game would have happened, he would have been behind the plate.  It must have been the last game of the series when he said something to Lauren about being from Texas.  

No Mam, BHBLUE is not R. Roth.  Both equally good, but two different fellows.  As for James M., he is

also good.

edited to correct spelling that weed has already caught.

Yes, this umpire was out on the field not behind the plate.  We beat them in two, so if the third game would have happened, he would have been behind the plate.  It must have been the last game of the series when he said something to Lauren about being from Texas. 

No Mam, BHBLUE is not R. Roth.  Both equally good, but two different fellows.  As for James M., me is

also good.

Pappa---I agree that you are good--but at least let us speak for you.  ROFLMBO

No Mam, BHBLUE is not R. Roth.  Both equally good, but two different fellows.  As for James M., me is

also good.

Pappa---I agree that you are good--but at least let us speak for you.  ROFLMBO

Fixed that error5.

I thought that the coaches did an outstanding job at the Instructional camp.  I got to call a couple

of games they arranged the gals to take part in after the camp was over.  It was interesting.  The

coaches, did not matter what team they were coaching, would help all the players during the games.

Angelina and Kingsville coaches were on the field I was assigned.

Great job Coaches.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder