Rockets Physical vs. Lakers Dirty?

Maybe it is just me...  But everyone as convicted the Lakers for being too soft... So they try to get physical... But it looks more like thuggish cheap shots????  It is one thing to play a guy chest-to-chest with excessive hand checking and its another thing to throw elbows...  NEWS FLASH LA, "PHYSICAL DOESN'T MEAN PLAY DIRTY!"

Guest setxgal

I actually thought the guy that interviewed Kobe after the game was stirring the pot more than anything...IMO, but what do I know...I just want to see who wins between Joesbros and Gabe :P  can't we have beer and nachos ;)

Guest JoesBros

Ok Im willing to have veiwing party at my place the next two game but the cover charge is people have to bring LA Sucks signs

Guest JoesBros

Oh yea Lamar Odam was talking crap to Scola since the first half hey Lamar when you become a real NBA player then start bumping your gums

Guest JoesBros

Your right I dont think you can handle watching a game with me......Plus I think all the text bashing ive been recieving is bad enough  ::)

Guest setxgal

ummmmmmmmmmm no clue what your talking about ??? ??? ??? ???

wonder what little birdie let that slip......silly mypsace  ::)

i wasn't real impressed with the refs last night.  i'm also curious to see if Kobe gets suspended.  I'm betting he doesn't, although we all know that if artest had thrown the same elbow at kobe he'd be sitting out the next game.

As far as dirty, I wish someone would knock Derek "the Rat" Fisher the hell out.  I would pull out the John Chaney book of coaching and unleash the "goons" on his butt.  The Lakers are cheap shot artist and they all deserve oscars for their "I didn't do anything wrong" preformances when they foul someone.

That is what I am seeing... It has been way too one sided... Artest would be suspended reall quick... Those touch foul Yao has been getting are so wrong..  Two Laker hard fouls were not even called... Sasha spit Battier's head and Kobe bowed Artest near his head!!! That is not tough at all!

im gonna be highly upset if artest gets suspended and kobe doesnt. that was clearly an elbow to the neck, and now everybody is saying it was below the shoulders.

for those that dont know any shots above the shoulders are grounds for IMMEDIATE ejection and a possible suspension...kobe barely got a tech. dont ya just love how the league loves kobe and changes the rules just for him.

im gonna be highly upset if artest gets suspended and kobe doesnt. that was clearly an elbow to the neck, and now everybody is saying it was below the shoulders.

for those that dont know any shots above the shoulders are grounds for IMMEDIATE ejection and a possible suspension...kobe barely got a tech. dont ya just love how the league loves kobe and changes the rules just for him.

You sure about that?

This is the hidden content, please

You sure about that?

This is the hidden content, please

oh im sorry.....guess i didnt see it right......artest took one to the chin. however the league wont do anything to kobe...its all about ratings. if it means bending the rules so he can play, they are gonna do it. if he does this in the regular season i think its a different story.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder