Beaumont Police Officer Who Had Sex With Prostitute Reinstated

Hey Dick, what does any of this have to do with RACE or being WHITE?

A chance to keep stirring the pot. Keep it stirring, it makes for an interesting evening.

And most of you are in denial about the truth. Question, are udercover cops allowed to take drugs

on the job?

Denial is an easy accusation as anyone can say it to anyone else and have the same meaning.... which means that they have no other argument of facts.

I have never heard where they can take dope while on duty but they can possess it, sell it or buy it. If you have evidence of an officer taking drugs, I suggest that you turn it in to internal affairs, the DA or another agency.

Gee, you answered my question didn't you! It's illegal to use the merchandise...think about it

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, you answered my question didn't you! It's illegal to use the merchandise...think about it

Think about what? I didn't say that they could use drugs or do I condone it. Any officers that I know that have used any substances illegally are now former officers.

Possess it, sell it, buy it (in the line of duty) but don't use it.

I'll ask the question again:  Why does this have ANYTHING to do with RACE?  Why do you even need to ask the question:  What if this were a BLACK officer?  Why does EVERYTHING for some people have to do with RACE?

I'll ask the question again:  Why does this have ANYTHING to do with RACE?  Why do you even need to ask the question:  What if this were a BLACK officer?  Why does EVERYTHING for some people have to do with RACE?

I know, Breiner was white and the prostitute was Asian. Had Breiner been Asian and the prostitute was white, then Breiner would have gone to jail and the white prostitute would have been released.

race is not an issue in this case.  it amazes me how some folks try to make EVERY issue a racial issue.  if anything, had he been a black officer, he may never have been fired so that the department could avoid possible allegations of racism.

race is not an issue in this case.  it amazes me how some folks try to make EVERY issue a racial issue.  if anything, had he been a black officer, he may never have been fired so that the department could avoid possible allegations of racism.

I think just as some of us bring up racial issues there is an opposing side who are in denial about how race affects our society. Just the fact that you have students in this area who have never had contact with kids from other races until they enter college still is hard for me to imagine. Bridge City, Lumberton, Vidor, etc. Race is real! Race denial is real too!

I think just as some of us bring up racial issues there is an opposing side who are in denial about how race affects our society. Just the fact that you have students in this area who have never had contact with kids from other races until they enter college still is hard for me to imagine. Bridge City, Lumberton, Vidor, etc. Race is real! Race denial is real too!

I lived in Port Arthur for 27 years.  It was a 50 50 mix of white and minorities. When I was in High School it was not a black white issue, it was a blacks/whites being racial against Asians and Vietnamese. You are the opposite extreme of white racism. Based on all your post, you use emotion to form a conclusion instead of facts.....OR you use one fact (a man is dead) without looking at any other facts.

With 300 million people in this country, race will always be a factor. That is simply because no one can control the thoughts of someone else. There are always those that will hate or be prejudiced no matter the circumstances.

I "think" what bullets is trying to say is that no matter what the incident and short of any facts to the contrary, race will be brought into play. In the Lumberton case, is there any proof or even accusations of racial problems with Lumberton PD other than this case? If so, why haven't we seen them? QX even wants to hold the meeting in Silsbee to solicit such information. I have no problem with that but apparently he doesn't have any evidence of it at this moment so is going outside of Lumberton to try and find the evidence he seeks. Again, no problem with his lawful attempt but he had no problem spitting out racial problems with Lumberton PD without any of that evidence. Should he have looked for the evidence of racism first maybe? Get at least some facts on your side or do like he did, make an accusation and then scramble for evidence of it to make it look like you weren't just using race. That is the problem I have (and I think bullets) is that he made the statement as fact and now has to try to find some "facts" to back it up.

You are correct that if anyone denies that racism or racial prejudice exists then they are idiots. Acknowledging that is exists and "may" be a factor is way different than spitting out race instantly and then hoping that you can find some means to back up the statement.

It sure seems to be that with the Laday case. Let's claim racism and murder and hope like heck we can back it up later with some facts. If it was anything other than QX complaining about the cops, it wuld be slander and he would be in court in a heartbeat.

Look into it?  By all means. That is not what QX did however. It seems like before daylight he was already spitting out his diatribe about Lumberton PD specifically and white law enforcement in general. Could he have asked around and maybe waited a day or two to find out if any of the area residents have had problems with LPD? Could have used freedom of information requests to see what kinds of complaints have been filed against the officers? Could he have waited one day until the preliminary autopsy was performed? He certainly should have. QX made his serious accusations and is now trying to gain evidence after the fact to justify his statements.

Therein lies the problem with the instant accusations of racism. Sure it exists but every single incident between a white person and black person is not based on racial prejudice.

I lived in Port Arthur for 27 years.  It was a 50 50 mix of white and minorities. When I was in High School it was not a black white issue, it was a blacks/whites being racial against Asians and Vietnamese. You are the opposite extreme of white racism. Based on all your post, you use emotion to form a conclusion instead of facts.....OR you use one fact (a man is dead) without looking at any other facts.

S what does your statement have to do with my post above? Its a very true statement I say above.

S what does your statement have to do with my post above? Its a very true statement I say above.

I thought my post was pretty clear.  You claim that Bridge City, Lumberton and Vidor kids never have contact with other races. While maybe not in school, they do go to other places besides school.  I brought up my history to let you know I grew up in a diverse school district with friends of all races. So, my comments are not from a guy that was raised by the KKK.  As for Laws, rules or anything pertaining to the black race you see the glass half empty.  I reviewed your post and not one positive thing about race has been brought up by you. You have only supported the black side. I am trying to weigh out both sides and choose the side that's right. (not being political).  Dove, you seem to be passionate about your beliefs, and I like that.  More people might give your beliefs a second thought if you would look at all sides.

I thought my post was pretty clear.  You claim that Bridge City, Lumberton and Vidor kids never have contact with other races. While maybe not in school, they do go to other places besides school.  I brought up my history to let you know I grew up in a diverse school district with friends of all races. So, my comments are not from a guy that was raised by the KKK.  As for Laws, rules or anything pertaining to the black race you see the glass half empty.  I reviewed your post and not one positive thing about race has been brought up by you. You have only supported the black side. I am trying to weigh out both sides and choose the side that's right. (not being political).  Dove, you seem to be passionate about your beliefs, and I like that.  More people might give your beliefs a second thought if you would look at all sides.

And, again, the very action of saying that they have not come into contact with people of other races just because of the area they live in is a characterization that is no better than one based on race. You've just replaced the race factor with the area factor.

I dont agree with alot of what dove says but I can say that this statement, with everything Ive seen personally and have first hand knowledge of, is VERY accurate!

I dont agree with alot of what dove says but I can say that this statement, with everything Ive seen personally and have first hand knowledge of, is VERY accurate!

His statement is still racially motivated.  He just happen to mention all white schools.  What about schools that are majority black? They probably don't have many white friends.....

His statement is still racially motivated.  He just happen to mention all white schools.  What about schools that are majority black? They probably don't have many white friends.....

very true

Coming from a diverse school to an all white school it amazes me how little the kids know about other races and how racist the vast majority of them are.

The problem is that would hold true going to a black school. I think a lot has to do with understanding. I think the majority of people confuse "not understanding" or "unaware" with racism. I think it's completely different. I have worked with a black women for about 12 years. When we first met, she thought I was racist because of things I said. One I recall was when she called me a racist, my initial reply was I was not because I had a close friend who was black. Her response was that very statement was racist. She explained why and it made sense. No one had every told me that. I still disagreed with her, but at least understood where she was coming from.

Coming from a diverse school to an all white school it amazes me how little the kids know about other races and how racist the vast majority of them are.

The problem is that would hold true going to a black school. I think a lot has to do with understanding. I think the majority of people confuse "not understanding" or "unaware" with racism. I think it's completely different. I have worked with a black women for about 12 years. When we first met, she thought I was racist because of things I said. One I recall was when she called me a racist, my initial reply was I was not because I had a close friend who was black. Her response was that very statement was racist. She explained why and it made sense. No one had every told me that. I still disagreed with her, but at least understood where she was coming from.

Hmm? So hippy, you've been to a Black school and you know how it is?

Never went to an all black school, but went to Thomas Jefferson, which was 50/50 mix of blacks and whites. I just reviewed my post and don't see where I ever said I went to an all black school......so I don't know how it is.  If your quoting me saying, "The problem is that would hold true going to a black school. I think a lot has to do with understanding."  What I was speaking to is Bucof2010 statement. He was speaking about how little whites know about blacks, and I was making a point blacks know as little about whites.

Never went to an all black school, but went to Thomas Jefferson, which was 50/50 mix of blacks and whites. I just reviewed my post and don't see where I ever said I went to an all black school......so I don't know how it is.  If your quoting me saying, "The problem is that would hold true going to a black school. I think a lot has to do with understanding."  What I was speaking to is Bucof2010 statement. He was speaking about how little whites know about blacks, and I was making a point blacks know as little about whites.

Out of all my black and might as well throw in hispanic classmates I never knew them to be racist.

Out of all my black and might as well throw in hispanic classmates I never knew them to be racist.

At TJ, there were blacks that beat up kids for being white..........I would call that racist.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124