Beaumont Police Officer Who Had Sex With Prostitute Reinstated

Coming from a diverse school to an all white school it amazes me how little the kids know about other races and how racist the vast majority of them are.

The problem is that would hold true going to a black school. I think a lot has to do with understanding. I think the majority of people confuse "not understanding" or "unaware" with racism. I think it's completely different. I have worked with a black women for about 12 years. When we first met, she thought I was racist because of things I said. One I recall was when she called me a racist, my initial reply was I was not because I had a close friend who was black. Her response was that very statement was racist. She explained why and it made sense. No one had every told me that. I still disagreed with her, but at least understood where she was coming from.

Hmm? So hippy, you've been to a Black school and you know how it is?

Never went to an all black school, but went to Thomas Jefferson, which was 50/50 mix of blacks and whites. I just reviewed my post and don't see where I ever said I went to an all black school......so I don't know how it is.  If your quoting me saying, "The problem is that would hold true going to a black school. I think a lot has to do with understanding."  What I was speaking to is Bucof2010 statement. He was speaking about how little whites know about blacks, and I was making a point blacks know as little about whites.

Out of all my black and might as well throw in hispanic classmates I never knew them to be racist.

At TJ, there were blacks that beat up kids for being white..........I would call that racist.

You and Quannel X must hang out together in the pub. Both of you dream in your own world.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from a diverse school to an all white school it amazes me how little the kids know about other races and how racist the vast majority of them are.

The problem is that would hold true going to a black school. I think a lot has to do with understanding. I think the majority of people confuse "not understanding" or "unaware" with racism. I think it's completely different. I have worked with a black women for about 12 years. When we first met, she thought I was racist because of things I said. One I recall was when she called me a racist, my initial reply was I was not because I had a close friend who was black. Her response was that very statement was racist. She explained why and it made sense. No one had every told me that. I still disagreed with her, but at least understood where she was coming from.

Hmm? So hippy, you've been to a Black school and you know how it is?

Never went to an all black school, but went to Thomas Jefferson, which was 50/50 mix of blacks and whites. I just reviewed my post and don't see where I ever said I went to an all black school......so I don't know how it is.  If your quoting me saying, "The problem is that would hold true going to a black school. I think a lot has to do with understanding."  What I was speaking to is Bucof2010 statement. He was speaking about how little whites know about blacks, and I was making a point blacks know as little about whites.

Out of all my black and might as well throw in hispanic classmates I never knew them to be racist.

At TJ, there were blacks that beat up kids for being white..........I would call that racist.

You and Quannel X must hang out together in the pub. Both of you dream in your own world.

There you go Dove, showing your true colors.  I was totally wrong.  Black men do no wrong. They are totally innocent no matter what the facts are. I was just making that up.      ::)    ::)    ::)

then you put in me in the same sentence with your soul mate Quannel X?? 

You are so entertaining..........you can't make up your mind who you support. Keep it coming, it entertains me!  ;)

This argument is just plain stupid and has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Either direct the conversation back to the original subject matter or this will be locked.

Oh, and BlueDove, before you accuse me of taking a side by locking this thread, I am Hispanic, therefore I am neutral. ;)

This argument is just plain stupid and has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Either direct the conversation back to the original subject matter or this will be locked.

Oh, and BlueDove, before you accuse me of taking a side by locking this thread, I am Hispanic, therefore I am neutral. ;)

have you read this thread?  This thread has never been on topic. The first comment was "If you dont want comments, just delete the thread!! by our friend Dick Vital...........

I guess I'll quit posting and responding to comments to avoid this thread being locked on my account.

Guest tigersvoice

good point, blue dove.  no black man has ever beaten up a white man solely on the basis of race.  speaking of living in a dream world...

I knew you of all people would agree with me, but I was only refrring to TJ High in Port Arthur, Texas

How do you bullets13 or you BLUEOVE3 possibly KNOW that?  I'm following along with this thread because like you, I think it is important.  But please tell me how you have the knowledge that NO BLACK MAN (insert the number of Black Men in the USA) has NEVER beaten up a white man (insert the number of White Men in the USA) solely on the basis of race.  HOW DO YOU KNOW?

good point, blue dove.  no black man has ever beaten up a white man solely on the basis of race.  speaking of living in a dream world...

I knew you of all people would agree with me, but I was only refrring to TJ High in Port Arthur, Texas

How do you bullets13 or you BLUEOVE3 possibly KNOW that?  I'm following along with this thread because like you, I think it is important.  But please tell me how you have the knowledge that NO BLACK MAN (insert the number of Black Men in the USA) has NEVER beaten up a white man (insert the number of White Men in the USA) solely on the basis of race.  HOW DO YOU KNOW?

I could be wrong, but I think that bullets13 Q was being sarcastic. I don't know about BLUEDOVE3, though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder