the team to beat in the 09-10 season

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

what team would be the team to beat in the 2009-2010 season?

Only ONE man can answer this question.  BLUEDOVE, where are you?

Guest stevenash

It's got to be Huntington. We are getting those two 6'9"twins from Louisiana.. ;D

\

Will they be academically eligible?

I'd say Silsbee. I think they may be the top team in the area next year even counting 4a & 5a. What yall think?

I just saw Silsbee play once this year(reg tourney) they didn't impress me much and they are losing their point guard? I'm sure they were better than they appeared........probally had a bad game.....

Silsbee will be very good!!!  However they lose their star player in PG Shannon Robinson and lose basically their entire outside shooting with Robinson, Byers and Walters.  Inside they will be the best in the area!!!!!

pack that zone in...lol

HJ will be good next year, but not as lucky.

LUCKY?????

You must be from Silsbee.........sorry AAW just calling it how I see it.  It is always funny when HJ does something good it is luck or the tournament was not that strong (i.e. the 2007 State Championship)!!!!

If I have said it once I have said it a million times............with good coaches I will take basketball players over athletes every single time!!!!!  You may win some and you may lose some, but more often than not you will come out on top!!!!!!!

Will agree with Lazeek on this one...Seen an awful lot of basketball teams with better

" ATHLETES" get abused by the fundamental teams in the area...Dribble , pass, and shoot, box out and play help defense....make the extra pass and call a timeout when a five second call if fixin to happen ...Where are those kids.. you know the ones that run on and off the court, who stand up while on the bench and cheer for their teamates, the ones who smile, say yes sir and no sir...the ones who stay until the coach turns the lights off...and the ones who put in so much time that losing...well they might just kick a ball to the top of the gym if it happens....But, it just dont happen very often....WHERE ARE THEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Will agree with Lazeek on this one...Seen an awful lot of basketball teams with better

" ATHLETES" get abused by the fundamental teams in the area...Dribble , pass, and shoot, box out and play help defense....make the extra pass and call a timeout when a five second call if fixin to happen ...Where are those kids.. you know the ones that run on and off the court, who stand up while on the bench and cheer for their teamates, the ones who smile, say yes sir and no sir...the ones who stay until the coach turns the lights off...and the ones who put in so much time that losing...well they might just kick a ball to the top of the gym if it happens....But, it just dont happen very often....WHERE ARE THEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I believe one will graduate in Silsbee this year by the name of Walters...........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder