How is BH football looking for next year???

BH should be improved over last year (no surprise).  Key question is going to be at the QB position and will we adjust the offense to the QB's strengths.  I don't think we will have a strong running AND throwing QB....more likely one or the other.  Unless there is a young stud that I dont know about.

BH should be improved over last year (no surprise).  Key question is going to be at the QB position and will we adjust the offense to the QB's strengths.  I don't think we will have a strong running AND throwing QB....more likely one or the other.  Unless there is a young stud that I dont know about.

This years 8th Grade A team QB will have a VERY bright future.

Don't know if he can make it at varsity this season, but I would think he would get some playing time his sophomore year.

He looks to be a great athlete and a quality kid.

This years 8th Grade A team QB will have a VERY bright future.

Don't know if he can make it at varsity this season, but I would think he would get some playing time his sophomore year.

He looks to be a great athlete and a quality kid.

I would not expect any chance of the kid that will be a Freshman next year playing on varsity. He has a shot at maybe being put on Varsity for experience but playing will not be likely. If I was to guess I would say the QB job is probably between Matthew Viverette and Cade McDonald both of whom will be Seniors this next year.

there are a few returning players Carter Smith WR, Brian Meyer OT, Mattew Viverette ,Cade Mcdonald QB, Bradford RB,Hopper DB,Payne DL,AZEE DL,Bellard OLB, plus two or three other known starters that I can't think of there names right now. They will still need lots of help but they will be middle of the pack team.  I know for a fact the kids work hard during school and off season. There are a lot of good kids that have for some reason decided not to play football at the Hill. We need to get the boys excited about playing and being involved in football. I doubt very seriously any freshmen is starting at QB for Barbers Hill But you never say never.

I have been watching this freshman group for about 3 years and there are alot of good athletes. I don't think they will have much of an impact on the 09' season. The best thing going for Barbers Hill is the returners aren't just returning team members but actual experienced players. Smith and Viverette can play ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder