Question for Bluedove

Guest stevenash

Guest stevenash

I noticed that some time back you and Dick V. were having exchanges about the fact that both of you were from Houston and subsequently inferred that having been a Houston resident sort of made one more sophisiticated and worldly as compared to many of the ordinary and common country folk who frequent this board.  Could you please enlighten us as to why you departed the metropolis of Houston to reside in Hamshire-Fannet?  Could it be that there are more dinner theaters or athletic events to watch?  Perhaps there are more opportunities to attend wine tastings and other social functions?  Maybe the shopping is better?

Guest stevenash

this should be a private message

Thanks for that unsolicited opinion Hoops123.  Since you didn't answer this question before, I guess I should not expect an answer now, but here goes anyway.  Are you a member of the "content" police?  If my question should have a private message, then your unsolicited opinion probably should have been one also, right?

Guest stevenash

Nash you always have something to say  ;D

vztsg.jpg

Good observation.  I patiently await the evaluation of Hoops123 on whether or not your comment to me should have been a private message.

Guest stevenash

Yes I am I am actually Lieutenant Carl Winslow of the Content Police

fmatter1.jpg

I must admit that I am overwhelmed and very intimidated.  Oops, should this have been a private message?

I noticed that some time back you and Dick V. were having exchanges about the fact that both of you were from Houston and subsequently inferred that having been a Houston resident sort of made one more sophisiticated and worldly as compared to many of the ordinary and common country folk who frequent this board.  Could you please enlighten us as to why you departed the metropolis of Houston to reside in Hamshire-Fannet?  Could it be that there are more dinner theaters or athletic events to watch?  Perhaps there are more opportunities to attend wine tastings and other social functions?  Maybe the shopping is better?

Hmm?  I married a country girl! Dickie V inferred, not me , huh?

Guest stevenash

Was just curious how living in HF compares to Houston.

Guest stevenash

Yes I am I am actually Lieutenant Carl Winslow of the Content Police

fmatter1.jpg

;D Actually your more like this guy  ;D

2dslglh.jpg

Jackie Moon - UDAMAN

Guest stevenash

oka Deputy farva

97595567_d0b67df8e1_m.jpg

Interesting.  It wasn't too long ago when Hoops123 was DEMANDING that we only post information on here pertinent to basketball. hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

pot-and-kettle1.jpg

As far as basketball, there is no camparison. Thats why all the top players end up there during the summer.  Remember, this is a sports forum so I am sticking to topic. In fact, I am sitting in a gym now in Houston. 8)

Guest stevenash

As far as basketball, there is no camparison. Thats why all the top players end up there during the summer.  Remember, this is a sports forum so I am sticking to topic. In fact, I am sitting in a gym now in Houston. 8)

Big deal.  I am sitting in the smallest and most private room in my house reading the sports page.

Big deal.  I am sitting in the smallest and most private room in my house reading the sports page.

And there lies the difference!!!

Guest stevenash

What difference?  Do you mean comparing HJ to HF in basketball?

What difference?  Do you mean comparing HJ to HF in basketball?

Me and you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder