Lamar Vs. Rice

Guest baseball25

if lamar is smart they will throw there ACE.....They do not have one good quality win.....this would be a good win to make they resume look better....

if lamar is smart they will throw there ACE.....They do not have one good quality win.....this would be a good win to make they resume look better....

Lamar's not going to pitch Harrington or Smith tonight. Yeah, a win tonight helps, but right now you need wins in conference more. I'm sure Gilligan will go with his usual mid-week rotation, 7-9 pitchers.

Guest baseball25

It doesn't hurt if smith and Harrington can go goes a total of 5 innings or so ....Like I said you need a quality win to help your resume...If lamar loses in the SLC championship with 37 wins thats alot of wins and the committee will look at you but if you don't have a good quality win its not going to help them.....But if you beat a top 5 team and then they see that you  lost to them in 12 innings it makes them think a little harder about a automatic bid.....there RPI is 121 lol you got to get that lower....Rice RPI is 6th.....a win against them will boost it to maybe under a 100 you never know.......

I hear what your saying, but this week's a little different. We're playing Rice on Wednesday, not Tuesday like all the other non-confernece fillers. Plus because of Easter, we're playing Thursday. Friday and Saturday. Playing 4 games in 4 days doesn't allow you to throw your ace tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder