Pinto Homeruns???

There again guys, im late on replying but congrats to all these kids. When has T.C. had  7 players go yard in the same year? Our field might be a little smaller than what it says but I know what it is. Recommended home run distance is 150 ft. down the line and 200 ft. in center. U dont think our 10 ft. fence comes into play somewhere?????  Greyson Kash, quickest hands in the southeast(pony league). Great job!!! U dang right we comin with power this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanx lazeek on all the comments! Jake-I thought maybe it would happen but never short stuff! He couldnt even believe it. Great year guys!!!!!

P.S. Who cares bout fence length, these boys felt something that might not ever come again. Who's gonna b the one to tell them that their first homerun didnt count because the league that the parents pay to play in did not have the fence placed just right ????????? All they seen was the fence in front of them and touchin all 4 baby!!!!!!  GREAT JOB GUYS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, don't mention my nephews name in the same post with >>LL<< he plays Pony ball n select NOT >>LL<< BTW a HR is just that, no matter where your at, yrs back someone asked me "how far did it go over", my response was "far enough"....WW

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder