Pinto Homeruns???

I second daddy23 comments on the Vidor Angels.  Its going to take a pretty darn good team to beat them.  They have 4 kids who were members of the Pinto State All-Star team last year and one member of the Shetland State All-Star team from last year.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday's game brought HR#3 for one of our boys (CO).  We have three others that are flirting with the fence and I would guess at least one of them would get one.  The big question is how many more with CO get in our last 5 games.  Part of me is wondering whether he will hit another one in every game that he plays.  He still does strike out a lot, but if he hits it, I think it is 50-50 to go out.

I know that another boy from Vidor hit two out against us (but I understand that those are his only two of the season).  I don't know of any others.

How deep is the fence in Vidor vs the fence in Twin County vs the fence in Orange.  I know the fence in Port Arthur is the deepest.

Saturday's game brought HR#3 for one of our boys (CO).  We have three others that are flirting with the fence and I would guess at least one of them would get one.  The big question is how many more with CO get in our last 5 games.  Part of me is wondering whether he will hit another one in every game that he plays.  He still does strike out a lot, but if he hits it, I think it is 50-50 to go out.

I know that another boy from Vidor hit two out against us (but I understand that those are his only two of the season).  I don't know of any others.

How deep is the fence in Vidor vs the fence in Twin County vs the fence in Orange.  I know the fence in Port Arthur is the deepest.

Pinto fence in Orange is 150 down both lines and 175 to center.

And, he has hit the 3 HRs in the since 4/25 (in the last week and 1/2).  I hope he stays on the tear. 

Jake Baker has hit two off of the fence in the last two games.  He is pounding it right now.  The Rockhounds also pounded the Express on Saturday afternoon 16-9.  The Express made several errors and the Rockhounds were flawless on fielding.  It was really impressive to see!!!! 

Field at TC says 150 down the lines and 170 to center but I do not think that it is accurate!!

I've walked the TC fence off which is not as accurate as actually measuring it but I bet TC is 125 down the line. No idea what it is to center.

Jake Baker has hit two off of the fence in the last two games.  He is pounding it right now.  The Rockhounds also pounded the Express on Saturday afternoon 16-9.  The Express made several errors and the Rockhounds were flawless on fielding.  It was really impressive to see!!!! 

Well, I guess when if we play them, we will intentionally walk him! 

Yes indeed it was a bomb!!!!!!!!  Last two games the Storm have hit 6th inning home runs against us (The Express).  This time it was a little nicer for the Storm as it was tied going to the bottom of the 6th and Greyson led off with a walk off HR to straight away center!!!!!!  Great job Greyson!!!!!!!!

Congrtats Colin Lietzke (TC Express 1st Baseman) on your first homerun in a game!!!!!  It was a no doubter to right center and he made the old man (ME) so proud of him!!!!  Way to go son!!!

I guess you don't have to count the practice one anymore...congrats to Colin.

Greyson Kash win 3 bombs tonight!!!!!!

TC Home Run Leaders.......

Greyson Kash (STORM) 5

Logan McLeod (STORM) 1

Logan Paschal (STORM) 1

Braeden Baker (ROCKHOUNDS) 1

Jake Baker (ROCKHOUNDS) 1

Cody Lee (LUGNUTS) 1

Colin Lietzke (EXPRESS) 1

Five 8 year olds and two 7 year olds (B. Baker and C. Lietzke)!!!!!  Not bad!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder