Vidor - LCM Playoff Game

Well there you go ... please come by Thursday night, shake my hand and introduce yourself.  I will be on the LCM sideline coaching my boys.  This "jackass" will be glad to introduce you to the other coach and parents from both LCM and Vidor who would argue against the "jackass" term.  Now you will also be able to find those parents on both sides who would probably agree with you, but then again they are the same people who would question a home playoff game...

Well there you go ... please come by Thursday night, shake my hand and introduce yourself.  I will be on the LCM sideline coaching my boys.  This "jackass" will be glad to introduce you to the other coach and parents from both LCM and Vidor who would argue against the "jackass" term.  Now you will also be able to find those parents on both sides who would probably agree with you, but then again they are the same people who would question a home playoff game...

i felt like you were being a jackass to me... if you were, i don't really care what others think about you.  if that wasn't your intention, my sincerest apologies.  as a coach, one who teaches, i figured your answer to my original question would've been more like "yes, we're playing them there because we lost a coinflip" rather than what felt like a  sarcastic remark.  again, if that was not your intention, my apologies.  not being a coach of HS soccer, i felt like my question was reasonable.  i haven't played HS soccer in nearly 10 years, and i don't have children playing HS soccer, so i could not remember the policies for soccer playoff games.  i've been following basketball playoffs recently, and all of those games were at neutral sites.

Have to agree with bullets 13 on this one.  IMHO, Newcastle's "Yes -its called a coin toss.." was a harsh response to a legitimate question. 

Lumberton - playing at home

Nederland - playing at home

Vidor - playing at home

PNG wanted to flip for home

and if my 'harsh" response, to your question, offended you so much....well, lets just say i have seen other posts get deleted for even mentioning a coaches name and yet you, a moderator, get to call one a jackass.

but seriously, I have been called worse...so my offer stands.  Bullets, it would be great if you came to the game (I'll get you a playoff shirt) I bet I can change your opinion of me.

Lumberton - playing at home

Nederland - playing at home

Vidor - playing at home

PNG wanted to flip for home

and if my 'harsh" response, to your question, offended you so much....well, lets just say i have seen other posts get deleted for even mentioning a coaches name and yet you, a moderator, get to call one a jackass.

but seriously, I have been called worse...so my offer stands.  Bullets, it would be great if you came to the game (I'll get you a playoff shirt) I bet I can change your opinion of me.

A) I didn't know you were a coach. 

B) it wouldn't have affected my response if i had known

C) the difference was that i was referring to you as a poster, not a coach (For instance, had i said "that coach from LCM is terrible.  what a jackass!  he should be fired!!!", then my post would be deletable)

D) it's obvious you can coach due to the success your program is having this year, so there's no need to believe i'm criticizing your coaching ability

E) i'm sure that your response was a joke, and i took it out of context.  my bad.

F) can't make it Thursday, but I don't believe that you are generally a jackass, so no worries there.

Geez, Bullets.  Are you having a bad day or something??  Calling somebody a "jackass" seemed a little strong to me.  I detected no tone in Newcastle's response.  Are you in a position of authority at your job?  Just wondering.

I can't wait for the game.  Its gonna be a good one.

GO BEARS  !!!!!

Geez, Bullets.  Are you having a bad day or something??  Calling somebody a "jackass" seemed a little strong to me.  I detected no tone in Newcastle's response.  Are you in a position of authority at your job?  Just wondering.

I can't wait for the game.  Its gonna be a good one.

GO BEARS  !!!!!

i did, as did MC Fan, but it's over and done with.  i've apologized, and coach has explained himself, so it's all good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa