I would like to sincerely congratulate Bluedove and Aggiesarewe

Guest stevenash

Guest stevenash

In the eyes of some, you qualify as country bumpkins and therefore lack the knowledge and sophistication to "really be in the know" about various topics discussed on this board.  Looks like you both called the BISD shakeup well ahead of others whether they claim superior insight or not.

In the eyes of some, you qualify as country bumpkins and therefore lack the knowledge and sophistication to "really be in the know" about various topics discussed on this board.  Looks like you both called the BISD shakeup well ahead of others whether they claim superior insight or not.

But give AAW more credit because Bluedove actually thinks Hamshire Fannett is going to be a force in BASKETBALL in the future..  :o ;D

Guest stevenash

But give AAW more credit because Bluedove actually thinks Hamshire Fannett is going to be a force in BASKETBALL in the future..  :o ;D

I am hesitant to go there because a lot of other "predictions" recently have backfired

I am hesitant to go there because a lot of other "predictions" recently have backfired

Oh that hurt. :-[ But the truth does hurt from time to time. :'(

I did win the pickem contest. ;D

TRUTH !

Writing has been on the wall. I'm in the media and will not report or post unless I hear from the coach or admin. That's how lawsuits are born.

As of now, Calvin Rice is the coach of Central.

Let me go on record to say that I have not reported that Rice is leaving Central. :-X

Guest stevenash

Writing has been on the wall. I'm in the media and will not report or post unless I hear from the coach or admin. That's how lawsuits are born.

Let me go on record to say that I have not reported that Rice is leaving Central. :-X

Speaking of going on record, can you please confirm which year HF is going to win state again.  Was it 2012?

Speaking of going on record, can you please confirm which year HF is going to win state again.  Was it 2012?

Heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!! H-J's freshmen (who went undefeated in district beating HF by 40) are going to win state that year! They have depth reaching into their 3rd string! Goood luck HF, but dont count on gettin past HJ!!!!! HJ ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!! H-J's freshmen (who went undefeated in district beating HF by 40) are going to win state that year! They have depth reaching into their 3rd string! Goood luck HF, but dont count on gettin past HJ!!!!! HJ ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellas, it's the mixture from the 7 & 8 th grade classes that will give HF a run for district. The State run won't come until 2014 8)

Guest spinks

Fellas, it's the mixture from the 7 & 8 th grade classes that will give HF a run for district. The State run won't come until 2014 8)

Bluedove.  You know why I like you........no matter how ridiculous we think you are you do not take any offense to it and you believe what you believe and it comes across in a respectable manner.  And damn you make me laugh ;D ;D ;D

And all this is gonna happen the SAME YEAR that we actuall beat WOS in football  ;D ;D

Yeah I laugh at myself sometimes ;D

Bluedove.  You know why I like you........no matter how ridiculous we think you are you do not take any offense to it and you believe what you believe and it comes across in a respectable manner.  And dang you make me laugh ;D ;D ;D

Bluedove.  You know why I like you........no matter how ridiculous we think you are you do not take any offense to it and you believe what you believe and it comes across in a respectable manner.  And dang you make me laugh ;D ;D ;D

Yes, you do it in a respectable manner. Unlike some people, who's screen name I will not mention bc I don't want to be accused of starting anything!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Guest aschrapps

are you saying that the hj freshmen have a 3rd string lol?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124