HJ vs. Hudson Predictions?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I don't talk much on these boards till somebody irks me. So here goes! For all you Southerland haters out there, backoff. The man has two championship rings. So evidently he knows a little bit about basketball. You can't blame him or the refs for what went on in the win last night. You can however blame the players. I love these guys and watched them grow up in a little gym over in Nome Texas. But last night, the feet on the out of bounds line, the back court, and the pour ball handling (turn overs) is what hurt this team. There is no doubt in my mind knowing these players as long as I have, that they know exactly what they did wrong last night. They almost gave a game away that should have been over in the third quarter. And there is no doubt in my mind that these guys will come out Friday night and take care of business as usual. I love this team and its coaches. I stand behind them every step of the way. Coach Southerland I have but one thing to say to you. Go to Huntsville and show Silsbee why we are called the High Flying Hawks. Hawks keep doing what your doing because that is what got you here. Don't listen to the haters. You are the best. Now go out there and be the best. 

See you in Huntsville!

GO HAWKS!

Guest stevenash

Here is a suggestion - if you have some questions/advise to give Todd, why do you not just go talk to him,you obviously know where his office is? I am certain that he would appreciate your input and your steadfast loyalty and support!!!

Sensitive aren't we.

Shouldn't that be "sensible, aren't we"?

Ok I don't talk much on these boards till somebody irks me. So here goes! For all you Southerland haters out there, backoff. The man has two championship rings. So evidently he knows a little bit about basketball. You can't blame him or the refs for what went on in the win last night. You can however blame the players. I love these guys and watched them grow up in a little gym over in Nome Texas. But last night, the feet on the out of bounds line, the back court, and the pour ball handling (turn overs) is what hurt this team. There is no doubt in my mind knowing these players as long as I have, that they know exactly what they did wrong last night. They almost gave a game away that should have been over in the third quarter. And there is no doubt in my mind that these guys will come out Friday night and take care of business as usual. I love this team and its coaches. I stand behind them every step of the way. Coach Southerland I have but one thing to say to you. Go to Huntsville and show Silsbee why we are called the High Flying Hawks. Hawks keep doing what your doing because that is what got you here. Don't listen to the haters. You are the best. Now go out there and be the best. 

See you in Huntsville!

GO HAWKS!

It is Sutherland not Southerland!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Im takin HJ in this one...hj has been playing great they desreve one more win before being cut short of state....Hj 74 Hudson 68

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124