Area's Future Stars

bmtball

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your opinion westend1. Where did I say I didn't like his. I only corrected some of his comments. I watched the entire tournament and seen for myself. I don't need to make a list. There are several JV programs with kids having great potential. Barbers Hill is one of those programs and whether it has freshman or sophomores on the team doesn't matter to me. The best kids should play and will, just don't give credit to only a few kids, spread the wealth!

Dayton sophomores, Dylan Kolarik and Joe Duff, will be names you will continue to hear for the next couple of years. 

Dylan is a left handed pitcher and outfielder.  He closed the Dayton vs. Vidor game Friday night and pitched a full game against Jasper on Saturday.

Joe plays middle infield and has an awesome bat.

Congrats to the entire Dayton team for going 4-0 in the Vidor tournament!

If this is the same Dylan that I've seen in the past playing QB and baseball, you'll right! He is an excellent athlete. This kid can pitch and not only pitch, but can also locate, too! Glad to here his name mentioned. Good luck Broncos!

WO-S Zane Anderson is a stud as a sophomore

LC-M Hunter Gonzales, Brandon Landry and Brandon Landry will all be good

BC Matt Menard, Cameron Dishon and Forrest Zoch will be good.

Those are just the teams I have seen so far.

Dylan played QB in junior high but no longer plays football. 

He has played on several good select baseball programs in the Houston area in the past.  He has been invited to play for the prestigious Kyle Chapman team this summer. 

He has a very bright future.  (He's also a very respectful kid and a great student!)

Im disappointed in the coaching staff at PN-G high. There is a coaches son who is put over better players. I can not stand to watch this kind of crap. Hope it does not hurt there team in the future.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

Im disappointed in the coaching staff at PN-G high. There is a coaches son who is put over better players. I can not stand to watch this kind of crap. Hope it does not hurt there team in the future.

Amen!!!  PNG's Coach's track record is too solid to question.  Maybe the better player(s), that Jack... alludes too, has a cancerous attitude that his talent can't overcome.  There is a lot of young talent at PNG.

Guest tigersvoice

Turn2, you left out "Friggin'."

Brown022 said:

"Barbers Hill also has to incoming freshmen that will make a fast impact, Preston Townly and Tyler Beasly will probably be 4 yr. letter winners."

I agree that these boys are good talent, but the reason they really have a shot to make the Varsity squad next year is that 11 seniors are leaving.This leaves the roster wide open and easier to make the Varsity team. There are some freshmen this year that could play Varsity IMO but are behind seniors. That is not a bad deal, because playing time helps in the end. Just my 2 cents.

I'm disappointed in the coaching staff at PN-G high. There is a coaches son who is put over better players. I can not stand to watch this kind of crap. Hope it does not hurt there team in the future.

talk about speaking out of the back side of your shorts!!!!!....make a statement with no facts, no given knowledge of any situations........playing for any coach is hard enough sometimes.....imagine it being your father.........then crap like this from the public gets thrown out there...........I'm pushing for this whole topic to be band......or at least this posters post be deleted!!!

absolutely ridiculous!!!

It's not that you can't speak your mind.....but make an idiotic comment and expect to get ""hammered"(pun intended) for it by those who disagree. ;D  Indians are solid at all positions..... I can't think of a player that should be starting that is not.  It's a good problem to have so much talent within a program.  And it's an even better problem to have a coach who knows what to do with it. 

Ill stop this and save it for another thread. This is for our future in baseball so it should not have this negativity on this thread. I apologize for using the wrong thread. I do not want to take away from these kids on here.

Amen!!!  PNG's Coach's track record is too solid to question.  Maybe the better player(s), that Jack... alludes too, has a cancerous attitude that his talent can't overcome.  There is a lot of young talent at PNG.

Hammer you are right.  This is the wrong thread.  Thank you for ending it.  CHL your just as wrong for insinuating about attitudes.  There is a ton of talent in the area.  Let's give them their just due and leave it at that.

Hayden Dubose Evadale pitcher  pitched an almost perfect game

the results where a 12-0  decision against colemeniel out of 5 innings he had 11 strikeouts

the game ended as a one hitter when a ball got lost in the lights in the out field

play hard and the winds will come  this Rebels team is going to be a good one

Well - nobody ever mentions any of the boys from Lumberton - They haven't done very well in the last few years but there is some real up and coming talent that will make an impact in coming years. Here is some of the young talent on Varsity:

Wayne Stanley - Soph - starting SS and lead off batter

Ryan Hughes - Soph - OF/Catcher - great athlete and can pound the baseball.

Corbin Bell - Soph - Pitcher - averaging almost 2 Ks per inning and as far as I know has not given up an earned run in 3 games pitched

Lance Pace - Fresh - starting CF and fast as the wind - if he hits one in the infield you better be quick getting rid of the ball...

• 2 weeks later...

Matt Hicks from BC

Brandon Hillin from Buna

Blanton Craft from Buna

Josh Clark from Buna

Ryan Sheppard Buna

Kolby Baxter Buna

Keaton Baker Buna

Kale Terrier Buna

"CUB" Clark Buna

yeah i know, kinda one sided but hey its my opinion

Did I misread the thread topic.  I thought it asks for Sophomores and Freshmen.  Your listing Seniors and Juniors that are current stars not future stars.  Maybe I misunderstood the intent of this thread.

Cub and Kale are both sophomores and maybe he put the others down because they'll be more than high school future stars:)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder