8 days away till Hj and Silsbee again!!!

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Guest stevenash

What is it exactly that you "disproved".  Disproving something requires some type of statistical documentation and that has not been provided by you.  Sounds sort of like Obama promising "change we can believe in" and then hiring a cabinet of the same old Washington insiders.

Why would I back your claim?  ;D  Furthermore, if I were to make a claim I would say Silsbee by 7, so slow your roll.  I only defended granny's prediction because you called it stupid and saw it inconcievable.  Her stupidity may be forgivable, but I couldn't say the same for your ignorance.  Therefore, I disproved your opinion that it couldn't or hasn't happened.  Next time, I advise you to back your own insults with civilized debate instead of hasty ultimatums as a show of over-confidence.

Actually granny is a dude just in case anybody notice that.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

33 is pretty silly.  23 is more plausible, but i'd still say highly unlikely.  HJ had a chance to lose one by 23 in the first game, and their "never-say-die" attitude kept them from giving up.  they closed the gap considerably at the end, where most teams would've just kept giving up points and lost by more.  if the hawks can stay out of foul trouble, this game shouldn't get out of hand, and if they can get hot from long range they have a marginal chance to pull the upset.

Guest ST4life

Plain and simple, Silsbee is much better and this is their year.  HJ is not even close to HJ teams of the past.  Hawks will be the #2 seed in the district going into the playoffs and should, therefore, begin scouting their first round playoff opponent.

HJ is weak this year.........

I am glad someone also thinks the same.........

all these negative comments and the fact of how underrated we are is just gonna make it that much sweeter when we pull the so called "upset"...l but come on.. theres a difference between being confident and being stupid so too all you dumb who are picking silsbee by 20+ should just give it a rest.. yea its real cute but really shows your true intelligence... and if you dont understand that then im not gonna dumb it down for you... so sorryyy silsbee...  except the ones from silsbee who are making a reasonable predition...

Silsbee could have won the first game by 20+ had they shot the ball better in the last few minuets

I guess that had HJ shot the ball better the entire game they could have made it closer?  It works both ways!!!!  Silsbee played great for 3 quarters and HJ played poorly for 3 quarters.  Duh!!!!

Silsbee could have won the first game by 20+ had they shot the ball better in the last few minuets

I guess that had HJ shot the ball better the entire game they could have made it closer?  It works both ways!!!!  Silsbee played great for 3 quarters and HJ played poorly for 3 quarters.  Duh!!!!

what made them play bad was it the tigers Defense or the hawks them selves

what made them play bad was it the tigers Defense or the hawks them selves

it wasnt the tigers defense... we jus did it too ourselves... but that wont happen at silsbee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami