Who is the best goalie in southeast texas?

Guest setxgal

I am going to have to say again how impressed I am with T from nederland boys. Wow. He is having a great game so far against waller! 

T?  nice name

Gee....most people know who he is....and he is an awesome goalie!

Also, Bianca rocked tonight in the Huntsville game!!! She has been consistent all year- Good luck in the next round!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Goalkeeper Kaitlin Peavey added nine saves and recorded her 12th shutout victory of the year!  The Lady Raiders move on to the Sectional Round of the playoffs versus Nederland. Date, time, and location to be determined."

Kathryne Colligan

Lumberton ISD

Public Relations

409-923-7502

Breann Martin of PN!!!!!!  another dominating performance against Montgomery and ANOTHER SHUTOUT!!!  Her district record speaks for itself and her non-district record against teams still in the playoffs speaks for itself!  VERY TUFF to score on her!!!

In my opinion, Caleb had a really great season and is deserving of his super gold selection. He only allowed 17 goals all season and 7 of them in district play. 3 of which he gave up to a red hot Vidor team while playing with 10 stitches above his left eye. (Big collison the Friday before in Jasper). Had he not been hurt the outcome may have been different  ;) Vidor played great and not taking anything at all away from them but take that game out and he gave up only 4 in district play. As i said before the Ned keeper had a heck of a season as well, so I am sure it was a tough choice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder