Which schools in SouthEast Texas have the greatest home court advantage?

Guest Jags

i agree without a doubtt.. if you want to see some of the loudest high school basketball games ever come to sour lake or silsbee during the silsbee vs. HJ game... both sides bring in the fans and fill the gyms to a max capacity, and the players on the court give us a great gamee.. except when its at sour lake and we beat silsbee by about 20... haha

I am really disappointed with the HJ "hecklers" this year. The past two years i have seen the hecklers at every home and every away game that HJ had. This year i have gone to some away games and i have not seen any hecklers there. Yea they show up at the home games but wheres ur support for the away games. The hecklers this year are no match for the hecklers of the past 2 years.

As a Hawk fan and alum I completely agree.  This years version is very good but it seems that they are a little watered down!!!!! 

Maybe they are saving everything for the Silsbee game.

They were decent at the BC game last week though!!!!!

Exactly.....as a player the last 2 years and now a fan i can definately see that the hecklers this year are far less committed than the hecklers of the past 2 years.

As a Hawk fan and alum I completely agree.  This years version is very good but it seems that they are a little watered down!!!!! 

Exactly.....as a player the last 2 years and now a fan i can definately see that the hecklers this year are far less committed than the hecklers of the past 2 years.

Maybe you should have a few words with the "kingpin" of the Hecklers and get them going again!!!!!  They will need to be in full force next week for both games..........@ WOS and against Silsbee!!!!!!

dang the hecklers lost their thunder... i hope this isnt a glimpse into the future of the entire hawks organization...

i dont beleive thisss.. if ya'll wanna think the hecklers are "watered down" and all this other bs then come to either of the two games next week and see the best fans in this state.... oh yea.. you can watch the basketball game if you wantt too... haha

ok ok ok everybody leave him alone you hurt his feelings

i dont beleive thisss.. if ya'll wanna think the hecklers are "watered down" and all this other bs then come to either of the two games next week and see the best fans in this state.... oh yea.. you can watch the basketball game if you wantt too... haha

Y is it just those two games.....u should say: come to any HJ game and we will prove u wrong!! We fans need to see some improvement from the hecklers....lets see it the rest of the season(every game)!!!!

Then prove me wrong 409!!!!!!!!  You know who I am.......if you prove me wrong I will give credit where credit is due and if not then..........well I told you so!!!!!!  The Hawks need the extra support for both games next week!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder