Best Sub-Varsity teams (9th/JV)

Who has the best???

Huntingtons jv is 13-1. They have a guard and post that could play on a lot of varsity teams.........Lufkins jv beat them by two.

I was looking at The Woodlands College Park basketball website and their soph. team has two '6"7's and a '6"6 player on the squad. Yaw!!

Guest aschrapps

For this area 9th grade.... Westrbrook has a great team relentless depth and lots of talent. Kelly has a very good team too. Nederland is also good.

Silsbee! They beat the woodlands team with two 6'7 and a 6'4

I hope you are talking about the JV team because Kelly's 9th graders smoked Silsbee.  In fact, Kelly's 9th grade team is very competitve.  Would be even more so, but Schrapps is playing varsity as a freshman.  In three years, that 9th grade team will be one of the better small schools in the area.  Not a lot of height, but extremely quick.  Phillip Parker will be an All-State point guard by his senior year.

Silsbee! They beat the woodlands team with two 6'7 and a 6'4

I hope you are talking about the JV team because Kelly's 9th graders smoked Silsbee.  In fact, Kelly's 9th grade team is very competitve.  Would be even more so, but Schrapps is playing varsity as a freshman.  In three years, that 9th grade team will be one of the better small schools in the area.  Not a lot of height, but extremely quick.  Phillip Parker will be an All-State point guard by his senior year.

YEAH THE JV TEAM THE ONES THAT BEAT KELLY THE WEEK BEFORE I RECALL

Guest aschrapps

m not trying to rag on ozen but I'm telling you Westbrook is the best they have size quickness guard play. The only team that I've seen play them close was Kelly. I'd really like to see that rematch with Kelly having Parker play

m not trying to rag on ozen but I'm telling you Westbrook is the best they have size quickness guard play. The only team that I've seen play them close was Kelly. I'd really like to see that rematch with Kelly having Parker play

And Schrapps.....Kelly's 9th grade team is a scrappy bunch.  With Parker and Schrapps the WB Kelly 9th grade game goes a different way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder