Predictions in 23-2A 09

Guest A-TOWN

Watch out for the sophmore in Anahuac the All-State Defensive Back

He will move into the backfield next year.

I know he is a great athlete, not sure he can handle the constant pounding of rushing the ball. He needs to add weight. The kid is special at the db position, he is division 1 talent there.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch has 2 be the most gifted athlete in the district. Hardin will take the crown. . . . .Hunter will be back on the field after sitting out the whole season. as a sophmore he was maybe the second best WR in the district . . . .the first was MARSH who was his team-mate. thomas carrol is really aggressive on the defensive side of the ball . . . . .they should be well rounded. good luck Hardin. and everyone in the district

i think hardin fans live in a different world hunter davis was not even 1st team his soph year the kid from anahuac was and they dont even throught the ball.  Watch out for the panthers of anahuac.  They will be faster than they where last year. Hardin get ready to be second fiddle to anahuac.

I always get a kick out some of the Hardin's fans posting. Been reading them for years. They always have:

the best current players

the best underclassmen

the best coaches

the best facilities

the best tradition

That's the reason Hardin has racked up all those district championships...Nada

There's no way , not at this point. mitch is a senior and albritton is a sophomore. mitchell played ironman football last year , rushing for over 1500 yards. and on defence played very well in the secondary. if he had just played on the defencive side of tha ball. he would have put up bigger numbers. until your guy has a season like mitch has already had than theres no question who the better athlete is.             make no mistake about it Mitch Villamez is the frontrunner for tha  23-2a MVP    and was close to winning it last year.    

Yea well, I'd say he was close, Deior McNeil won the MVP last year and well deserving. taking him out of the conversation give me a better runner up than mitch villamez the (offensive MVP) , i dont know of anyone that's close except for John Stelly (defencive MVP) . McNeil and Stelly both graduated witch leaves us with villamez.  and i'm well aware that albritton was the Newcomer of the year , very few kids can say they made all-state as a freshman wether there 15 or 16 thats a great accomplishment. But to say he's the best athlete in the district going into his sophmore season well i'm not buying it.   

Yea well, I'd say he was close, Deior McNeil won the MVP last year and well deserving. taking him out of the conversation give me a better runner up than mitch villamez the (offensive MVP) , i dont know of anyone that's close except for John Stelly (defencive MVP) . McNeil and Stelly both graduated witch leaves us with villamez.  and i'm well aware that albritton was the Newcomer of the year , very few kids can say they made all-state as a freshman wether there 15 or 16 thats a great accomplishment. But to say he's the best athlete in the district going into his sophmore season well i'm not buying it.   

Guess I'd be a little jealous too. Come on he made all state as a freshman how much proof do you need?

I hear Anahuac has a LBer that is pretty good. Talking to some guys the other night said he was a soph. last year and had over 100 tackles last year.

That would be Cameron Mitchell, who received all-state honorable mention last season as soph!

Absolute beast, he will only get better with age.

Barring any injuries you'll get to see first hand when Hardin and Anahuac play this year who the best is.

Anahuac will win district. And probably will for many years to come. Albritton is my pick for the MVP lol Hardin will prolly come in 2nd. Villamez is pretty tough to stop. And umm I'm hopin my boys from Buna are workin hard this summer during the offseason so they can return to the playoffs.

Anahuac will win district. And probably will for many years to come. Albritton is my pick for the MVP lol Hardin will prolly come in 2nd. Villamez is pretty tough to stop. And umm I'm hopin my boys from Buna are workin hard this summer during the offseason so they can return to the playoffs.

There's a team south of beaumont that will have somthin to say about that

idk about leadership, but he will definately take control on the field he is a very gifted athlete and i think he will be great next season for sure...

With Mitch being the best one coming back (and a senior) if he didnt show leadership then IMO that would hurt the team. Leadership is vital in many if not all successfull teams and if he does become the leader then i believe they (Hardin) will be tough to defeat next year.

Whats the word on Stelly? Where is he going to play?

Stelly playing at Northeastern State University in OK.  Got A Great Scholarship!

Aside any disasters happening, Hardin will have their best team since 1983, the first year Hardin went 3A and killed everybody from their previous 2A district and won three or four 3A district games.

Not so sure they will be that good Bush Pilot, but will be pretty good.  Talked with Stelly and he said that Mitch had been working out with him and weight was up close to 200lbs.  Stelly states that if anyone blocks he will be a MONSTER to deal with.

Mitch will be the best athlete in the district next year, I assure you there's a reason Major Applewhite was in Hardin the other day getting his videos.

Mitch is good, but Albritton from Anahuac is the best athlete in this District.

Anyone know how Albritton did at 7 on 7 at College Station.  I know Hardin pulled due to recent tragedy within.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder