Which Coach would be the best fit for Memorial's football team?

ice74

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now with Coach Boutte at the helm of PA Athletics, maybe look for Arthur Louis to be a front runner for this job.  Coach Lou will bring discipline and a great offensive mind to Memorial.  He would run a multiple offense, like he did at Ozen; he'd need to hire someone he could totally turn the defense over to.  Just my thoughts..

Now with Coach Boutte at the helm of PA Athletics, maybe look for Arthur Louis to be a front runner for this job.  Coach Lou will bring discipline and a great offensive mind to Memorial.  He would run a multiple offense, like he did at Ozen; he'd need to hire someone he could totally turn the defense over to.  Just my thoughts..

Coach Louis is not going anywhere....especially to PA. He tried the HC thing once, and it didn't work out so well. He's said he's happy at WB, and has no desire to go anywhere else. Good things to come from the Brook in a few years.

Coach Louis is not going anywhere....especially to PA. He tried the HC thing once, and it didn't work out so well. He's said he's happy at WB, and has no desire to go anywhere else. Good things to come from the Brook in a few years.

You're probably right 82, I just threw that out there because of their relationship going back to the opening of Ozen...

you must be a friend of his. lol cause he's not gonna be the next coach.

Why would paisd want to hire suggs when he has over 4,000 students and missed the playoffs two years in a row, and this year 4 teams were able to go. memorial only have 2200 STUDENTS AND WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS. LET BE INTELLIGENT HERE. IT'S A SHAME SOMEBODY FROM P.A. CANT GET A CHANCE OVER SOMEBODY THATNOT FROM HERE. WE NEED TO CHECK OURSELVES SERIOUSLY.

Why would paisd want to hire suggs when he has over 4,000 students and missed the playoffs two years in a row, and this year 4 teams were able to go. memorial only have 2200 STUDENTS AND WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS. LET BE INTELLIGENT HERE. IT'S A SHAME SOMEBODY FROM P.A. CANT GET A CHANCE OVER SOMEBODY THATNOT FROM HERE. WE NEED TO CHECK OURSELVES SERIOUSLY.

Actually, before his recent drought, he took 3 different schools(Willowridge, Lincoln, and Central) to the playoffs and got to the playoffs his first year or 2 @Nimitz.  But the only school in Aldine to make the playoffs was Ike.  The UIL put Humble ISD in the same district with them so he had to battle Humble and Kingwood and lost a close one to Colbert but trust me, if you want KH, and if you are who I think you are, you should pm me so I can tell you why KH shouldn't under any circumstances, be hired as the HC....

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE A COACH FROM ANOTHER AREA. I HEAR EVERYONE SAYING ALL THESE OTHER SO CALLED GREAT COACHES (SUGGS) THAT IS LOADED WITH STUDENTS, SIZE AND TALENT,BUT NONE OF THEM HAS WON A STATE TITLE OR EVEN CONTENDED FOR ONE ON THE 5A LEVEL, TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. MY SON ATTENDS CINCO RANCH IN KATY. NONE OF HIS COORDINATORS TEACH CLASSES, WHICH MEANS THEY STRICTLY STUDY THERE OPPONENTS WITHOUT ANY DISTRACTIONS AT ALL. THAT HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL KATY SCHOOLS, NO COORDINATORS TEACH CLASSES. MAYBE PAISD SHOULD TRY THAT SINCE KATY WON STATE AGAIN, CINCO WENT 3 DEEP, AND KATY TAYLOR WENT 3 DEEPS ALSO. I THINK KENNY CARES MORE ABOUT YOUR STUDENTS THAN A STRANGER, AND HE PROVES IT BY HIS DEDICATION TO THEM DAILY.

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE A COACH FROM ANOTHER AREA. I HEAR EVERYONE SAYING ALL THESE OTHER SO CALLED GREAT COACHES (SUGGS) THAT IS LOADED WITH STUDENTS, SIZE AND TALENT,BUT NONE OF THEM HAS WON A STATE TITLE OR EVEN CONTENDED FOR ONE ON THE 5A LEVEL, TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. MY SON ATTENDS CINCO RANCH IN KATY. NONE OF HIS COORDINATORS TEACH CLASSES, WHICH MEANS THEY STRICTLY STUDY THERE OPPONENTS WITHOUT ANY DISTRACTIONS AT ALL. THAT HOLDS TRUE FOR ALL KATY SCHOOLS, NO COORDINATORS TEACH CLASSES. MAYBE PAISD SHOULD TRY THAT SINCE KATY WON STATE AGAIN, CINCO WENT 3 DEEP, AND KATY TAYLOR WENT 3 DEEPS ALSO. I THINK KENNY CARES MORE ABOUT YOUR STUDENTS THAN A STRANGER, AND HE PROVES IT BY HIS DEDICATION TO THEM DAILY.

Kenny has no play calling expericence....

Now if you went to school in PA, you were coached by men who also taught except the HC.  I could care less about what they do in Katy but I know they're sound on defense, and they don't play Sissy Ball on O.  If you want to nominate KH for a job in the Peace Corp, or Doctors Without Borders, then fine.  PA needs a defense first, run downhill, hit-you-in-the-mouth HC and I hope Boutte recognizes this......

BTW, according to Nitmitz's website, they only have 2900 or so kids with the demographics simular to PAM.  Also, Suggs is not a stranger to the area.  KH could be a HC at one of the middle schools but he's not ready for Friday nights...

Actually, before his recent drought, he took 3 different schools(Willowridge, Lincoln, and Central) to the playoffs and got to the playoffs his first year or 2 @Nimitz.  But the only school in Aldine to make the playoffs was Ike.  The UIL put Humble ISD in the same district with them so he had to battle Humble and Kingwood and lost a close one to Colbert but trust me, if you want KH, and if you are who I think you are, you should pm me so I can tell you why KH shouldn't under any circumstances, be hired as the HC....

PLEASE STOP. IT'S GUYS LIKE YOU THAT MISINFORMS THE PUBLIC. YOU ARE CORRECT, SUGGS IS NO STRANGER TO P.A., AS A MATTER OF A FACT DURING HIS ONE YEAR TENURE AT TJ, UNDER LARRY WALKER HE WENT 0-9-1, IS THIS WHAT WE WANT. AND ACCORDING TO THE TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL MAGAZINE NIMITZ HAS EXACTLY 4007 STUDENTS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK IT YOURSELF. AND IF SUGGS IS SO GREAT WHY IS HE ON THE HOT SEAT(THINK ABOUT) AND DONT FORGET MEMORIAL HAD TO PLAY HISD, ALSO AND KH WAS THE OC WHEN WE FINISHED AS CO-CHAMPS TWO YEARS AGO. WE BEAT HUMBLE AND COLBERT. IT SOUNDS LIKE KH IS BETTER ON PAPER. I DO MY HOMEWORK, I DONT JUST GET ON HERE AND BASH. I ONLY MENTIONED KATY, BECAUSE WE SHOULD PATTERN AFTER SUCCESS. AND THEY HAVE PROVEN THEIR SYSTEM WORKS

PLEASE STOP. IT'S GUYS LIKE YOU THAT MISINFORMS THE PUBLIC. YOU ARE CORRECT, SUGGS IS NO STRANGER TO P.A., AS A MATTER OF A FACT DURING HIS ONE YEAR TENURE AT TJ, UNDER LARRY WALKER HE WENT 0-9-1, IS THIS WHAT WE WANT. AND ACCORDING TO THE TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL MAGAZINE NIMITZ HAS EXACTLY 4007 STUDENTS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK IT YOURSELF. AND IF SUGGS IS SO GREAT WHY IS HE ON THE HOT SEAT(THINK ABOUT) AND DONT FORGET MEMORIAL HAD TO PLAY HISD, ALSO AND KH WAS THE OC WHEN WE FINISHED AS CO-CHAMPS TWO YEARS AGO. WE BEAT HUMBLE AND COLBERT. IT SOUNDS LIKE KH IS BETTER ON PAPER. I DO MY HOMEWORK, I DONT JUST GET ON HERE AND BASH. I ONLY MENTIONED KATY, BECAUSE WE SHOULD PATTERN AFTER SUCCESS. AND THEY HAVE PROVEN THEIR SYSTEM WORKS

Well again, I'm not the one that's misinformed.  I don't know where the UIL/Texas Football is getting their numbers.  I looked at Chester Nitmitz HS website and saw 2900 or so with 46% Black and 45% Hispanic.  Now if Suggs was here with Walker@TJ well that I don't know.  All I know is his 3 years @Lincoln and Central he went 2 rounds with the Bees, 1 round the first year @Central, and the 3rd round with Central his last year in the area.  Plus he was 5-1 against Mid County schools(a far cry from 5A ball but nobody has a better record against them except WO-S).  Now 2 years ago, PAM finished 4th or 3rd place--a far cry from tied district champs.  You maybe thinking about J Charles junior or senior year.  For 3 years, KH has been simply signalling the plays(I got that information from a very reliable source) and the Old Man has been calling plays w/o wearing headphones.  No communication with the booth.  So if you claim PA and love it like you say you do, take off those Bob West blinders so you can see KH isn't ready and we need a list of qualified applicants(Suggs being one of them) to bring PAM athletics back to where it was in the 80's......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder