Your Team's Radio Station

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

Here's a list of the teams that I know of that has a radio station for this football season. If your team isnt on the list please add it.

Nederland- KLVI

PNG- 92.5 FM

Central- 1340 AM KOLE

WOS/OF/BC/LCM- KOGT

Newton-SeTxSporTs

If you listen to the liberty game, i apoligize for those two clowns, the dayton guys are ok

Tiffany York, who works for 99.9 is pretty hot, she does something at the station, the liberty/dayton games are simulcast one on the left channel and one on the right channel

It's hatd to listen to 2 games like that. Good station though.

Not hard, all you have to do is turn your speaker balance to LEFT or RIGHT to listen to whatever particular game you're wanting to, assuming you're not using one of the el cheapo radio's that don't have a balance control. I think that's a very great idea on covering two local schools with one FM Station!

Why is it hard?

99.9 around here is thought of the gossip center USA you cant fart without them there to smell it!!!!!!!!!

You got that right, they will announce anything. Hot checks, late water bills, etc...

I am convinced they have some kind of Ninja 007 reporters reading mail and tapping phones.

Yeah' date=' if you're listening online, same thing, got to turn your computer speaker balance to LEFT or RIGHT ;) THEN you will only hear one game ;)[/quote']

I have listened to them and still hear both games at once, even with the balanced dialed one way. The difference is the volume. I can hear one game loudly and the other game covering it a little but in the background. When I turn the balance the other way, it is reversed. Sometimes it is more pronounced than at other times but it is always annoying.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin