Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

yeah i dont want people in dayton knowing im porkin your mother...   we hide out up here in ss and take care of that.  i cant believe that tramp told one of you ponies...

you were one of the ones who rode the short bus werent you ???

Didn't he sit next to you?

Nope I went to school where you said that we think that  ALL OF TEXAS football is contained to SETX!

so get your geography book out and look to see where south east texas is...and there it will be where i went to school somewhere in that area ;D

octfeb

while we are talking about geography,  it would be southeast    not south east.   

yes spelling teacher correction made

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sstexasfootballfan haha don't u know every time u open ur mouth everyone in broncoland and even wildcatland lose IQ points :) haha

^

that's if you had any to begin with...

sstexasfootballfan,

i guess you just need to close your mouth before the boss man doesnt even have an iq

i am still trying to figure out how opening my mouth has to do with typing on this board???? maybe he has me confused with his momma - i heard she sucks the IQ outta folks all the time.

Haha dude I played football until snapping my leg in half so I think I can post in a football forum.

Nah but on a serious do u really think dayton doesn't have the speed to hang with ya'll?

Let me answer that NO they don't

Hmmm, never looked...don't know where to find it...got that from the radio announcers who did the game...gotta be on maxpreps or something right?  And no I don't like Massey ratings...it's a good simulation but being able to account for all the factors and how integral each fator is in determining the outcome is impossible.  Plus, there are things like momentum that cannot be quantified...hence you tend to end up with an error quotient greater than 5% which would deem it unacceptable in academics.  I haven't studied the Massey Formula to that great an extent but I have attempted to formulate the same sort of program to let's say make a friendly wager or two with my cousin Vinny.  Too many unknowns but heck...this Massey Character may be some supergenius einstein guy...I only tried it with the help of two PHD's.  But careful...I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm entelegaaaannt.

Haha dude I played football until snapping my leg in half so I think I can post in a football forum.

Nah but on a serious do u really think dayton doesn't have the speed to hang with ya'll?

I just think that you guys keep talking about defense and I think that the game will be a good one - I know I have posted some ridiculous scores and stuff but I am confident that our receivers will have to work for the TD. IO am just saying that you guys have some speed but it seems (by the posts on here) that people are relying on a couple of key players instead of the whole team. That is what I am getting at.

Dude ur an idiot then that's all dayton is is quick. Ask ne1 who's played dayton we're one of the fastest teams ull ever play

Why u gotta call him an idiot....  There are plenty of other ways to make fun of him.

ok how bout special

Dude ur an idiot then that's all dayton is is quick. Ask ne1 who's played dayton we're one of the fastest teams ull ever play

Why u gotta call him an idiot....  There are plenty of other ways to make fun of him.

ok how bout special

your one to call someone special octfeb...

I am special your momma said so

I just think that you guys keep talking about defense and I think that the game will be a good one - I know I have posted some ridiculous scores and stuff but I am confident that our receivers will have to work for the TD. IO am just saying that you guys have some speed but it seems (by the posts on here) that people are relying on a couple of key players instead of the whole team. That is what I am getting at.

Big games are usually decided by key players and we tend to focus on them.  It's not a slight at the other kids it's just we feel the teams are pretty even and this key guy will probably be the one to make the play.  Plus, coach is pretty tight lipped about his gameplan.

ok how bout special

you were one of her students in special ed???   i'll have to tell her i talked to you

Very true wildcat u right sorry bout that I'm just so sore from ridin his momma last night I couldn't get the words out my mouth :) haha

OK baseball4life, We have a rule here that if you have a momma joke or a momma comment, It has to be FUNNY.. Your need to work on that one. Not even close. But, if you look back through some of my posts, you will be informed. Sorry, I know you are for the Bronco's too but its a website wide rule.

ok how bout special

you were one of her students in special ed???   i'll have to tell her i talked to you

my momma really was a special education teacher here at ss so you walked right into that one octfeb

Very true wildcat u right sorry bout that I'm just so sore from ridin his momma last night I couldn't get the words out my mouth :) haha

OK baseball4life, We have a rule here that if you have a momma joke or a momma comment, It has to be FUNNY.. Your need to work on that one. Not even close. But, if you look back through some of my posts, you will be informed. Sorry, I know you are for the Bronco's too but its a website wide rule.

That goes for you too gocats1015.... That's twice. >:( Maybe momma jokes aren't your DEAL.... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami