Matt Andrews signes

Congrats to Matt Andrews!

I thought if anyone would come out of warren and play college ball it would be Paul Sims. Dose anyone know what he is up to.

Paul had several offers to play after last season including one from Central Christian College in McPherason.Went on a visit to ETBU but just never found a program he was comfortable with.He still plays just about every day and has just completed his first semester at LIT in Beaumont where he is working on a process technology degree.

Congrats to Matt Andrews!

I thought if anyone would come out of warren and play college ball it would be Paul Sims. Dose anyone know what he is up to.

Paul had several offers to play after last season including one from Central Christian College in McPherason.Went on a visit to ETBU but just never found a program he was comfortable with.He still plays just about every day and has just completed his first semester at LIT in Beaumont where he is working on a process technology degree.

He was a well rounded player. Wish he would have found a good college program but life goes on after basketball.

The best of luck to Andrews. Sorry to still your thunder.

Matt and paul are both good players and paul could very well play on the next level. But i do think matt will do well in college cuz he is tall i think he is about 6'5 now and he can shoot it very well and, he has a post up game if he gets some size on him he could be a really good college player but i would like to see paul play some more ball maby they can play 2 gether again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder