Strategy against Sulphur Springs*

SupA42

OK so one thing is for sure 5starboss is either drunk or a kid with no intelligence! this game has nothing to do with the past its all about TOMORROW! And serisously if he thinks that the Wildcats are gonna run all over the broncos then he obvisously hasn't seen them play! this game will not end in a blow out with either team winning ! But with a coach like Stewart its gonna be hard for the wildcats to regain there confidence trailing 7-0 before this game even gets started

i saw wimbley SHUT DOWN beasley from wo-s never put  presser on him on passing downs that part killed the mustangs in that game,just ask eny mustang fan about the SMART defense that thay came up with to stop one of the best QB in the state at that time. (PLAY SMART FOOTBALL DAYTON) bring home the state trophy to se texas,coop do you remember that game

OK so one thing is for sure 5starboss is either drunk or a kid with no intelligence! this game has nothing to do with the past its all about TOMORROW! And serisously if he thinks that the Wildcats are gonna run all over the broncos then he obvisously hasn't seen them play! this game will not end in a blow out with either team winning ! But with a coach like Stewart its gonna be hard for the wildcats to regain there confidence trailing 7-0 before this game even gets started

I think he got a'hold of some of that purple weed!

Guest 5starboss

I think he got a'hold of some of that purple weed!

^and I'll never let go. now if you'll excuse me, I need to go put some more water in Purple Fever's mommas' dish.

ok EOR,

the past has nothing to do with the game?  where do STATS, tendencies, and gameplans come from?  why do coaches watch film on the opponents?  So don't judge me off of 1-2 posts.  I've taken dumps worth more than you. 

The only thing that matters out of all that diarrhea you've been providing is GAME FILM.  Without that it would be hard to make a game plan on both sides of the ball.  All the stat stuff has gotten'old.  Go Broncs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder