WO-S

redlegs

Based on what I saw last year and the lack of depth, I just don't see them making a run for the 3 spot stacked up against BC, OF, HF.  I definitely see the program heading in the right direction, good coaching staff.  Improvement over last year, I feel will indicate a successful season for WOS, not necessarily making the playoffs.

Based on what I saw last year and the lack of depth, I just don't see them making a run for the 3 spot stacked up against BC, OF, HF.  I definitely see the program heading in the right direction, good coaching staff.  Improvement over last year, I feel will indicate a successful season for WOS, not necessarily making the playoffs.

As a WOS supporter and ex player, I think we can have a very successful season without making the playoffs. Rome wasn't built in a day. As long as we give Coach a chance, we will be fine. We need to get back to the fundamentals. Over the last 30 years it was rare that WOS had the best over all talent. However, it was rare that we were not the best prepared and fundamentally sound. 3rd spot or not I think we are on the right track.

Hey TD....to quote a former poster..."now that football's over..."  You ready to talk some baseball?  Congrat's on your PeeWee boys and the title win over Lumberton!

WO-STARK is on the right track!

Hey TD....to quote a former poster..."now that football's over..."  You ready to talk some baseball?  Congrat's on your PeeWee boys and the title win over Lumberton!

WO-STARK is on the right track!

Thanks. Both of my boys had good football seasons. Even though only one of their teams brought home the Super Bowl trophy. Thanks to good coaching, because that's something I don't know much about. We have continued to take pitching lessons but haven't picked up a bat since last season. We still have a few weeks to hunt and then we get started with practice the first Sunday in January. It is definitely time to start talking baseball.

I actually got to spend a little time with Coach last night talking baseball. I'm looking forward to this season. It's been a while since I remember saying that. Not only that I'm also looking forward to watching LCM play. I always enjoy watching Griff coach.

I agree. I have known some of the younger players for several years, I feel with the returning starters that they will definately surprise a few people.It will be fun watching these young men come around.I wish them the best. Good luck coach

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83