STJFL Superbowl predictions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree totally. You know the lifeblood of local sports SHOULD always be local. Right now there is not a lot of high school activity or local sports as basketball has not yet hit it's stride. Come on, I am calling the local media out right here. This weekend is important to so many people in this area. This is news. What's the problem? You just want to be spoonfed scores by coaches in everything? Cover the event, surely your not too lazy.

I just saw Pop Warner Pee Wee football in Florida on ESPN.  We can't even get our local news out to Nederland.  I bet if we said there was going to be a "brawl" they would be there.  What is wrong with that picture?  You are missing southeast Texas future.

Well in the Jr division on the Lumberton team #11 will get the ball all day, and thet squat down thing will frustrate yall but try to blow thru on both sides of the center and ya might get em, and that fake fumble thing will get ya everytime, WOS blue i dont know cuz we never had a chance to play em, but i wish we did, maybe next year

Did Lumberton white ever play Lumberton red? i know their offense and it can and will be stopped!! Their misdirection is kinda fun to watch but the ChaingangDefense is fun to watch too!! I promise you if they continue to run #20 all day he will have a migraine when this game is over but I guess we will see if trick plays and onside kicks in the 4Th quarter will win this one I don't see it. HAPPY HOLIDAYS11

I went back to look at both teams records and scores threw the year. WOS average 38 point, and gave up 5 points a game. Lumberton average 41 points, and gave up 15 points a game. Lumberton did have a tougher division and play off run ( how was this team seeded #7). Like I said just a outsider looking in, but a huge youth football fan. I saw WOS play twice and Lumberton play three times. Lumberton has 4 backs that can score a lot, now #20 is a horse but don't just key on him. And on trick plays my opinion is every offence is a trick offence. Watch college and the Pros these days, every play has a play action or a misdirection in it. What a day of football this will be. Looks like Southeast Texas will a again be on top with the youths we have coming up today. By the way looking at the scores the two lumberton teams did play each other White won 31 to 27.

I went back and look at the records also. WO-S shut out Lumberton Red 33-0. I believe lumberton white lost to vidor white. WO-S shut them out also 38-0 and 26-0

OK OU all I did was take an average of the scores sense they were not in the same division. I see they did lose a game to Vidor White. My comment to that is its all about match ups. And both of these Superbowl teams match up well. I would not look to deep into who beat who and by how much. I Just tried to get and over all total to see how they look matched up to gather. This game should come down to who whats it more and coaching. With that said it should make one heck of a

game.

[/quote

It was about matchups until you were shown the light though!!!!!! :o

Did Lumberton white ever play Lumberton red? i know their offense and it can and will be stopped!! Their misdirection is kinda fun to watch but the ChaingangDefense is fun to watch too!! I promise you if they continue to run #20 all day he will have a migraine when this game is over but I guess we will see if trick plays and onside kicks in the 4Th quarter will win this one I don't see it. HAPPY HOLIDAYS11

I went back to look at both teams records and scores threw the year. WOS average 38 point, and gave up 5 points a game. Lumberton average 41 points, and gave up 15 points a game. Lumberton did have a tougher division and play off run ( how was this team seeded #7). Like I said just a outsider looking in, but a huge youth football fan. I saw WOS play twice and Lumberton play three times. Lumberton has 4 backs that can score a lot, now #20 is a horse but don't just key on him. And on trick plays my opinion is every offence is a trick offence. Watch college and the Pros these days, every play has a play action or a misdirection in it. What a day of football this will be. Looks like Southeast Texas will a again be on top with the youths we have coming up today. By the way looking at the scores the two lumberton teams did play each other White won 31 to 27.

How did they have a tougher division and playoff run????????  ???

I think it is so hard to say who has what in each division...I know we played two playoff teams on our schedule (Kountze beat us and advanced to the semi's)...beat the defending champs in Bridge City, and beat just a fabulous team in West Orange-Stark junior white. I think we are battle tested, I tell you either team that came throught the wars last week HAS to be battle test (including Lumberton). I just don't think with kids you can judge from past games or even past performances. It will be  whoever plays best on the big stage Saturday. My opinion is that we will be ready to play and I know they will be also. Should be outstanding game. AS far me I am going with MY team, go Junior Blue.

My Junior Blue player is ready, ready, ready!!  I have not seen him this hyped up -- EVER!!!  I stand behind my numerous previous posts: good luck to all but I really hope that WOS Junior Blue will win!

I think it is so hard to say who has what in each division...I know we played two playoff teams on our schedule (Kountze beat us and advanced to the semi's)...beat the defending champs in Bridge City, and beat just a fabulous team in West Orange-Stark junior white. I think we are battle tested, I tell you either team that came throught the wars last week HAS to be battle test (including Lumberton). I just don't think with kids you can judge from past games or even past performances. It will be  whoever plays best on the big stage Saturday. My opinion is that we will be ready to play and I know they will be also. Should be outstanding game. AS far me I am going with MY team, go Junior Blue.

Good Luck to all teams in the Super Bowl.  Let's Go WOS, we couldn't get all three trophies, but two is very much in our reach.  Play hard, and smart, and we should be alright.  Good Luck Coach Moe, and Coach Rod. Bring it home baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all be fine as long as none of us wear those WHITE pants.  ;D

TD and BIGD..thanks for the support guys. We appreciate and let's go also the peewee Stangs. Let's get two!!!!!!!!

Not sure if it was the white pants, or Dillon.  But you can rest assure that we want wear the white pants anymore.  TD, I am now a believer.  I should have listened to you from the start, and maybe we'd be playing tomorrow. LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!

TD and BIGD..thanks for the support guys. We appreciate and let's go also the peewee Stangs. Let's get two!!!!!!!!

Not sure if it was the white pants, or Dillon.  But you can rest assure that we want wear the white pants anymore.  TD, I am now a believer.  I should have listened to you from the start, and maybe we'd be playing tomorrow. LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!

DEAR SANTA; ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A SUPERBOWL WIN FOR WOS JUNIOR BLUE!  THANK YOU

Just an outsider looking in. I have seen both teams play a couple of times. WOS has a lot of speed and some good athletes but Lumberton is a well balanced team. Lumberton white offense is something to watch. A lot of coaches have spent some time coming up with a game plan to stop them but they still put big numbers on the board. This is going to be a great game. I will pay double for admission to see this one. Good luck to both teams and coaches. O my pick Lumberton pee wee white 38 and WOS pee wee 23.

Say LookOut good job on your prediction. You were right about one thing it was a good game but they were not well balanced. You can not beat the CHAIN GANG defense with one play or one player. Like I said we have to much speed. Defense wins championships. This defense would never give up 38 points. WO-S 27 Lumberton 15

Hey boomersooner, if you are who I think you are, you are having one heck of a run this football season.  Your peewee team won, your Sooners are playing for the National Championship, Sam Bradford won the Heisman.  Did you make a deal with the devil or something?  Oh wait, this just in, YOUR DEADSKINS STILL SUCK!!!!LOL. ;D ;D  Congratulation Bro.  Thanks again for the helmet, I will get with you Monday.  COWBOYS RULE!!!!!!!!!  That son of yours is a 60 pound monster!! His MOM must have really been an athlete.  Just kidding. ;D ;D Love ya bruh, I am sure it will be fun next year whether we are coaching together or against each other.  STJFL is getting more and more competitive every year.  You should be really proud, as ya'll were the only team to go undefeated from all age groups.  Heck of a job COACH!!!!!!!!!!

I second that. Great job Coach. Not only that, and I promise this will be the last time I mention it. boomersooner wanted to wear the white pants too but he became a believer. All joking aside, thanks to both of yall for coaching my kids. I guarantee they are way better football players than they were when you got them. Not only that the example that both of yall set for my boys is just as important. They have really learned alot. If you didn't get what you expected out of them I hope it wasn't because they didn't give you the effort. They really enjoyed football this year. BigD guess where #8 is tonight? Sitting in the Stadium waiting for the Cowboys game to get started. That boy won't be home until about 3am. Oh I almost forgot I was signed in under someone elses name. This is td.

Dang, that boy is lucky.  Hopefully my Cowboys can pull off the next three games.  Hey TD, quickly call Jerry Jones and tell him NO WHITE PANTS.  Seriously though, I enjoyed your son, he did everything asked of him, and he gave 110% just like I preach.  Yeah, ole Boomersooner aint too bad for a Deadskins fan, huh.

Dang, that boy is lucky.  Hopefully my Cowboys can pull off the next three games.  Hey TD, quickly call Jerry Jones and tell him NO WHITE PANTS.  Seriously though, I enjoyed your son, he did everything asked of him, and he gave 110% just like I preach.  Yeah, ole Boomersooner aint too bad for a Deadskins fan, huh.

If he could just pull for a better team. Looks like they lost another one and are now .500

Here's some comparison's to chew on:   Senior Division

Lumberton White                          Nederland Black

154               Points for               273

22.4                Average               38.1

44               Points against          25

7.1                 Average                2.6

Playoffs

27-13 LC                                     40-0 Orangefield

21- 7 WO B                                 30-0 Ned white

common opponents

18-0 W             L. Cypress            34-6 W

13-0 W             Lum. blue             41-0 W

14-0 W            orangefield            36-6 W

7-13 L            Ned. white             30-0 W 

All of this means nothing come sat. @ 5:00

Based on those numbers, it does not suprise me that Nederland did not give up any points. The suprise is they were held to 8 points.

Good job by both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder