Huntington wins tourney

no-look

Huntington  ??? who is that..... they wont even make it to the play-offs that must have been a pee-wee tournament..........

I dont understand this post.  You dont know who Huntington is??  They arent that far from Silsbee....  I wouldnt just dismiss them right away as a playoff team, i think at the very least they'll be a contender.  18-3A is a very tough district no doubt.  Hudson and Center are the obvious favorites for the first 2 spots.  But looking at the scores to this point, Carthage and Diboll havent been impressive and Central and Rusk arent expected to contend.  I've seen Jasper play before and they can be beat.  Coach Bartlett has done a good job to this point and you can tell they have improved from last year.  I'm not saying they will make the playoffs, but they have a decent chance.  I dont understand why you felt the need to rip on Huntington.

Guest ST4life

Huntington  ??? who is that..... they wont even make it to the play-offs that must have been a pee-wee tournament..........

I dont understand this post.  You dont know who Huntington is??  They arent that far from Silsbee....  I wouldnt just dismiss them right away as a playoff team, i think at the very least they'll be a contender.  18-3A is a very tough district no doubt.  Hudson and Center are the obvious favorites for the first 2 spots.  But looking at the scores to this point, Carthage and Diboll havent been impressive and Central and Rusk arent expected to contend.  I've seen Jasper play before and they can be beat.  Coach Bartlett has done a good job to this point and you can tell they have improved from last year.  I'm not saying they will make the playoffs, but they have a decent chance.  I dont understand why you felt the need to rip on Huntington.

are you from Huntington?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298