Dayton vs. Kerrville Tivy Semi Final Predictions?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton averages 40 as well.  I wouldn't be too quick to call this game early.  Will wait and see what Texas Football has to say later this week.  I somehow doubt they've got the speed Brenham had or the power Livingston had and I SERIOUSLY doubt they have the offense that Travis had.  We'll see...all the teams are good at this point.

Guest tigersvoice

Yeah, I still don't get that one...Georgetown??  Unless they're playing this game at Southwestern?

Southwestern University plays football now?  Since when?

Wow.. That Gtown stadium looks pretty nice. Seats 11,000 and I hope to see alot of purple. I still dont like the location and I think Kyle field would have suited us better. They are already having one 4A game at Kyle Field on Sat. I think it would have been just as easy to have 2.. I would have made both for sure.

I say Kerrville by at least 14.

They kept up well with 3A schools last year and are doing very well with 2A.

This prediction definitely comes from a trusted source...welcome to 4A friend.  Go back to the Kirbyville site.

Whoops...I messed up.

lol Sorry.

LMAO...don't worry dude, figured out what you meant, just wanted to get to it...we've got some pretty ruthless posters here in D-town.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Any team is beatable, and even if they run the kind of offense that Lake Travis does, they have no Garret Gilbert. Other than that, I don't know much about Kerrville Tivy, but I know my hometown team, and they will give everything they want to handle.

Dayton - 28

Kerrville Tivy - 17

Bad news for Kerrville, if they can't find a way to shut down both Cody and AJ.

Cody just keeps getting better every week.

He must have gained a 1/2 step on his speed over the week.

He had some amazing runs against Brenham.

If Kerrville puts more defensive people in the box to shut down the run, then AJ gets involved.

Double edge sword for the Kerrville defense.

Hopefully the Dayton defense can slow down the Tivy offense.

Should be an amazing game!

if the broncos come into this game focused and bring their "a" game, i think we can give kerrville all they want and more. i probably will miss my first game next week in 13 years. hate it bad. wanted to be there. but, got to work. good luck broncos on your quest towards state. my heart is with you guys. get em broncs

if the broncos come into this game focused and bring their "a" game, i think we can give kerrville all they want and more. i probably will miss my first game next week in 13 years. hate it bad. wanted to be there. but, got to work. good luck broncos on your quest towards state. my heart is with you guys. get em broncs

If you miss this game won't that just make you "sick"  there you go -call in sick- we won't tell anybody!

If you miss this game won't that just make you "sick"  there you go -call in sick- we won't tell anybody!

they're laying off at work. got to be there. hate to but got to. wished i could call in sick.i'm sick about it too.  :'( :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder