Dayton vs. Kerrville Tivy Semi Final Predictions?

Alright fellas I'm here now let's get the banter flowing, I'm a Kerrville Tivy grad tried and former player. I was on the 87' '88 team that went to the Dome for the Semis back in the day. Let me stir up the pot for the Bronco fans. Guys, let's get real and do some deep soul searching regarding this Saturday's contest in Georgetown. I understand you want your team to win and do well but I'm sure you already know that it's Tivy's year for success and they will step on anyone trying to get in the way!!!!!

This should be a really great game....

Can't wait till 2 PM on Saturday

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are totally in the dark when it comes to Kerrville Tivy, with the advent of the internet you would think that some of your guy would be doing some sort of research and be shaking in your boots by what you find, trust me, this is a bad draw for you Broncos, it just is. Kerrville's motto is T.F.N.D. Meaning Tivy Fight Never Dies, these guys never give up especially if they get behind they get hungrier and they make very few mistakes. And don't be shocked because they don't have marquee running backs or receivers because these guys are lethal. Tivy 28 Dayton 10 and that's very liberal.

I see both teams scoring over 28...

I also think the difference is less than a touchdown.

You guys are totally in the dark when it comes to Kerrville Tivy, with the advent of the internet you would think that some of your guy would be doing some sort of research and be shaking in your boots by what you find, trust me, this is a bad draw for you Broncos, it just is. Kerrville's motto is T.F.N.D. Meaning Tivy Fight Never Dies, these guys never give up especially if they get behind they get hungrier and they make very few mistakes. And don't be shocked because they don't have marquee running backs or receivers because these guys are lethal. Tivy 28 Dayton 10 and that's very liberal.

Tivy fight never dies huh? That's a real cute motto. Get that one from the cheerleaders? So eighties..ish. Doesn't a grown man feel kinda funny saying that all the time?

Look tivyalumni, did it ever occur to you that most of the Bronco fans have researched the antlers, and could it be that we're just not overly impressed? This ain't our first trip to the playoffs. It's been my experience that the ones who "talk" loudest, are usually the ones shaking in their boots. The football gods did not give this year to Tivy.

Sorry to spoil your party Tivy Al. But ya better rub that crystal-ball one more time and see your season is about to come to an end! You might say were like  the blues brothers "were on a mission from God" We got the team the talent the experience the coaching staff and most of all the passion to go all the way----Go Bronco's----

if im not mistaking dayton was talking this smack to lake travis last year and what happen?  all i know is someone is going to have to eat crow :Dont ever under estimate your opponent.good luck to both teams and good luck in the championship game

Thanks for your words of wisdom.

It looks like Tivy can throw the ball, and run it as well. Daytons D is going to have to play their best game of the year

The offense is going to have to play 4 quarters not 2 or its going to be a long sad ride home

Tivy is the real deal. Their offense is organized chaos + speed. You can't stop every weapon. You can just try to slow them down. I see this game as a shootout with both teams scoring alot of points. Dayton reminds me alot of Alamo Heights. Big Qb, rolls right, throws left. Run right , run left. Good receivers.  Not sure about their depth. Looks like several players might go both ways.

Matt - Do you go to Texas Tech ?

It looks like Tivy can throw the ball, and run it as well. Daytons D is going to have to play their best game of the year

The offense is going to have to play 4 quarters not 2 or its going to be a long sad ride home

Tivy is the real deal. Their offense is organized chaos + speed. You can't stop every weapon. You can just try to slow them down. I see this game as a shootout with both teams scoring alot of points. Dayton reminds me alot of Alamo Heights. Big Qb, rolls right, throws left. Run right , run left. Good receivers.  Not sure about their depth. Looks like several players might go both ways.

Matt - Do you go to Texas Tech ?

Not exactly...they take what you give them.  Load up against the pass they run load up against the run they pass.  A lot of misdirection with ATHLETIC lineman.    

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01