Kirbyville vs. Muleshoe State Championship Predictions? 6PM At Grand Prairie

This has nothing to do with the game right now, but I am sitting here in Fredericksbug and there is about 3" of the white stuff on the ground!  Not to mention that the wind is blowing like you wouldn't believe.  I think it is around 29 degrees right now with about a 10 degree wind chill!  I hope that it warms up a little by Sat.  You can't stand outside for more that a couple of mins and still function!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

Not good lefty..LOL  the white stuff is miserable most of the time.  I just checked and even though it says possible snow tomorrow and high only in forties for tomorrow and fri it stiill shows high 60 and lows mid 50 and clear sat night...so we'll see

Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad if the dand wind wasn't blowing!  I'm used to the SETexas wind....you know, if it blows hard there are usually enough trees to help keep it bearable...but out here there is nothing stopping the wind but all the dang deer in this region...I think that the Mulies got it pretty bad this morning!  Maybe they won't thaw out until Kville heats them up from chasing our players! ;D

This has nothing to do with the game right now, but I am sitting here in Fredericksbug and there is about 3" of the white stuff on the ground!  Not to mention that the wind is blowing like you wouldn't believe.  I think it is around 29 degrees right now with about a 10 degree wind chill!  I hope that it warms up a little by Sat.  You can't stand outside for more that a couple of mins and still function!

Well with all the white stuff already on the ground no wonder you cant function

Well with all the white stuff already on the ground no wonder you cant function

I'll happily trade places with you at this point!  Miserable doens't even sufice at the rate it's going!

Wish we had some white stuff around here everynow and then. I cant believe theres that much snow over there..LOL I bet you are miserable..setexans arent used to that kind of weather..LOL Stay warm!!!

Good luck to Kirbyville, but don't underestimate Muleshoe....There is a reason they reached the title game, just like yall!!!!

trust me these kids arent underestimating anyone!!  They seem to have the mind set that they know what they are capable of doing and they are just anxious to go out and give 110% doing what they have been taught and if thats enough then they will be State Champs and if not they got beat by a better team and they gave it all. I telling you these kids are first class. Its amazing!!

Great post my friend

I've been watching Muleshoes hightlight videos on you tube and they are good... But also if you watch the videos deep there is holding by there o line every play and about every other play there is a block in the back!!!!! So kville D-fence step it up and get of your block and take them down!!!!! On pass coverage stay on him and get your hands up and knock the ball down are INT it.... 

LETS GO WILDCATS BRING IT BACK HOME!!!!

Graham Harrell's mark still in peril.

"With the high school football season winding down, one player still has a shot at Texas Tech quarterback Graham Harrell's single-season high school record of 67 touchdown passes.

Muleshoe quarterback Wes Wood - running Texas Tech's spread offense - has 61 touchdown tosses heading into Saturday's Class 2A Division I state championship game against Kirbyville. With six more he will tie Harrell's mark.

However, Wood has just eight touchdown throws in four playoff games, five of those coming in a 42-7 win over Clyde in the regional semifinals. He had just one in the Mules' 35-10 win over Pilot Point on Saturday.

Kirbyville, however, has been pretty good at making teams one dimensional. The Wildcats are allowing just 16.7 points per game and have held two of their last three playoff opponents to fewer than 100 passing yards. Altair Rice, however, threw for 337 in last week's 61-42 Kirbyville win, but rushed for just 51 yards."

I've been watching Muleshoes hightlight videos on you tube and they are good... But also if you watch the videos deep there is holding by there o line every play and about every other play there is a block in the back!!!!! So kville D-fence step it up and get of your block and take them down!!!!! On pass coverage stay on him and get your hands up and knock the ball down are INT it.... 

LETS GO WILDCATS BRING IT BACK HOME!!!!

Good Catch Grizzly62,  I watched some of those also. It's funny how teams that seem to execute well get away with the O line holding, I realize holdin happens on every play.  I found several hundred pictures of the WOS Gilmer game on a Gilmer website , I found pictures where the Gilmer linemen were holding the WOS defensive line by the face mask. No wonder we could never get to the QB.

I've seen Kville play twice this year, they are very good, if they play mistake free football they can beat anyone.

Go Wildcats , bring home that State Chap !!!!!

Graham Harrell's mark still in peril.

"With the high school football season winding down, one player still has a shot at Texas Tech quarterback Graham Harrell's single-season high school record of 67 touchdown passes.

Muleshoe quarterback Wes Wood - running Texas Tech's spread offense - has 61 touchdown tosses heading into Saturday's Class 2A Division I state championship game against Kirbyville. With six more he will tie Harrell's mark.

However, Wood has just eight touchdown throws in four playoff games, five of those coming in a 42-7 win over Clyde in the regional semifinals. He had just one in the Mules' 35-10 win over Pilot Point on Saturday.

Kirbyville, however, has been pretty good at making teams one dimensional. The Wildcats are allowing just 16.7 points per game and have held two of their last three playoff opponents to fewer than 100 passing yards. Altair Rice, however, threw for 337 in last week's 61-42 Kirbyville win, but rushed for just 51 yards."

Muleshoe seems tough, but Kville will bring them down. Also, about the article..everyone fails to mention that the last 2 td's Arice made were made on our JV squad..LOL but hey thats ok...kville will shut out the mules!!!

Wish we had some white stuff around here everynow and then. I cant believe theres that much snow over there..LOL I bet you are miserable..setexans arent used to that kind of weather..LOL Stay warm!!!

Talk about speaking to soon lmfao

Is it snowing in EC? Not snowing in kville. Wish it was though. Kids have never seen snow. My son wants to play in it so bad.

Is it snowing in EC? Not snowing in kville. Wish it was though. Kids have never seen snow. My son wants to play in it so bad.

We'll send it his way

Guest rykerx144

Good News for Kirbyville Fans......at the first of the Season we was predicting a State Championship and was told by several people, "A State Championship? Yea right!  that'll happen when He77 freezes over!

Well guess what!  Its snowing in Port Arthur!!!!

GO WILDCATS

Good News for Kirbyville Fans......at the first of the Season we was predicting a State Championship and was told by several people, "A State Championship? Yea right!  that'll happen when He77 freezes over!

Well guess what!   Its snowing in Port Arthur!!!!

GO WILDCATS

And it is snowing in Houston, and in Galveston. Sounds like Coach A. is going to have to clear a spot for that trophy and all the boys need to get fitted for their rings.

[glow=red,2,300]Good Luck Wildcats!!![/glow]

Well guess what!   Its snowing in Port Arthur!!!!

GO WILDCATS

And it is snowing in Houston, and in Galveston. Sounds like Coach A. is going to have to clear a spot for that trophy and all the boys need to get fitted for their rings.

[glow=red,2,300]Good Luck Wildcats!!![/glow]

:o

I know the WILDCATS are excited as this WHOLE TOWN is.    We are so very proud of the CATS and want them to get those rings, so go for it boys, all the way!!!!  Good luck to all of you players and coaches.  You are now STATE BOUND!!!!  Approx 52 more hours to go,, Yes

I know the WILDCATS are excited as this WHOLE TOWN is. We are so very proud of the CATS and want them to get those rings, so go for it boys, all the way!!!! Good luck to all of you players and coaches. You are now STATE BOUND!!!! Approx 52 more hours to go,, Yes

I know that I am excited can"t wait until Saturday " Go Cat's "

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin