**Todd Moody Steps Down at LC-M**

Guys, I'd like to see Jeff Harrell come back to LCM. Does anyone remember him? He was the defensive coordinator at LCM in the mid to late 90's. He has head coaching exp. now. Harrell coached with Cornell Thompson when he left WOS a few years back and has had success at the head coaching job in Palestine. Rankin actually played for Harrell in '94 & '95.  Crouch wouldn't be bad, but Cornell would even be better!!!

GO AWAY. you cant have none of the coaches from wo-s lol lol keep looking guys.i feel sure there is someone out there that will come into bear country and TRY and clean up the mess.lc-m has alot of kids back for 2009 looks good with the right coach and a solid coaching staff you guys there in the north country will be fine

Guys, I'd like to see Jeff Harrell come back to LCM. Does anyone remember him? He was the defensive coordinator at LCM in the mid to late 90's. He has head coaching exp. now. Harrell coached with Cornell Thompson when he left WOS a few years back and has had success at the head coaching job in Palestine. Rankin actually played for Harrell in '94 & '95.  Crouch wouldn't be bad, but Cornell would even be better!!!

my oldest played under Coach Harrell in the late 90s...remembers him as always saying "you guys are sorry, I can't beleive how sorry y'all are"...but he remembers those words in a good way, in the sense that Coach H not only called them to account for themselves, but wanted them to better themselves also.

Everybody that has been mentioned that I know would be great in that position.  However, it is time to get realistic in your expectations.  What would bring these guys to LC-M?  What does LC-M offer that would make them leave the job they are in?  Until LC-M ponies up so to say, whether it is money or facilities or class schedule, increase in the number of coaches, whatever, you are not going to get a Jeff Harrell or a Randy Crouch, in my opinion.  I cannot speak for them but I can tell you they are in great situations and it will take a great situation to get them to leave.  Just be prepared to open the purse stings.

a good head coach  trys to find the best asst coaches he can find ,someone that will sweet in the texas heat .coaches that will bring the best out in each kid he coaches and you can take that to the bank. in closeing just take a short trip over to newton are west orange,there you will find some of the best around .if this is not trur let me know PS this could go on forever LC-M (FIND) a hard nose  coach someone the kids can look up to and belive in agan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami