PNG??????

tupac7

You know....sure Mb had pressure put on him...however he himself has stated for the last couple of years he may make it his last and seek out an admin job. he was given a position that was not only created for him...but needed and will enjoy the rest of his career untill retirment. In no way was he treated unfairly and from what I hear he is already past it and looking forward to the future. things like this come with coaching....it's all in the line of work. Everyone loves MB and he will be a staple in PNG football for years to come.

Again, and I can't say it loud enough: Wait for Gilmer's run to be over and someone personally contact this coach.  And remember, it doesn't have to be someone associated with the school district.  As I look at it, any taxpayer can make this contact and see if he's interested. 

scan0014zr6.jpg

thats what im talkin' bout!!

Why would he leave Gilmer?

They could win the next three state titles from what I am told with all of the talent they have returning and his son will be on those teams. Why would he want to start over while his son is in HS?

I wish he would, but not going to happen.

If the package is right anyone would leave.  It's always what's best for your family and career.

Why would he leave Gilmer?

They could win the next three state titles from what I am told with all of the talent they have returning and his son will be on those teams. Why would he want to start over while his son is in HS?

I wish he would, but not going to happen.

I think what ryker is saying just solidifies why MB is not the "Head of the Tirbe" anymore. Those outside the district don't realize it, but from the Middle Schools on up something has been amiss the past 5 or 6 years. Those of us that attend every game see it. We realize that change is needed sooner rather than later.

Amen. dont worry ryker this was a bad year for the tribe, things will pick up. ill even invite ya to a game this next season when i pick up my season tickets as long as you dont mind a grown man yelling like crazy

Like it or not change is happening I would have stayed behind Coach MB if he would have continued coaching. He is not so I will get behind the new coach or coaches. This is like a preacher leaving a church there is the group with the old preacher then the folks looking for the new preacher. I don't like the turmoil. Hopefully we get through this as good as we can with no other people getting hurt. I guess change isn't for everyone it can be scary and risky. Good Luck Indians lets hope this is for the best!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder