2006 WO-S Football Schedule

Guest GoStangs

The actual comparison is made by KvilleCat. He's speaking from experience and would seem to have a good amount of credibility on this subject, since he actually played against both teams (rather than a person who sat in the stands for a few games and decided he was some kind of expert on this subject). I think it's more than fair to say BH, who was beaten (again) by K'ville, a team that could not match up very well against Jasper or WOS this year, and who struggled mightily against a pretty weak Splendora team, would have had quite an uphill battle on their hands playing the better teams in this area.

It is true that teams match up differently against each other, but that doesn't mean BH would be able beat either WOS or Jasper simply because you want them to. At least with Kirbyville, you have some kind of measuring stick, and we know that WOS and Jasper beat them (one in a district game; one in a 4-qtr. game situation scrimmage), but BH couldn't find a way to get a win over them in two consecutive years.

I'll give you 7 point for a BH win over Jasper. As for WOS, it's a scrimmage, but even at that, they are fixing to get a wood-shed whippin. If we are comparing opinion of teams that have played both, Huffman claims WOS vs. BH would not even be a close game, with BH kicking their tail. We will find out this year, I guess.

I certainly haven't seen a Huffman person post that on this board. I HAVE seen a Kirbyville person who played each team post that BH was "a joke team." We beat Huffman by 20. You beat them by 14. We outgained them by 290, while you only outgained them by 67.

You guys have been bounced in the second round by a - no offense - second-rate team at best. It's time to face facts: You're pretty weak.

why do we always get thrown under the bus? LOL Guys i saw Dayton this year when they played Ozen. Wos and Bh could have beaten them in my opinion. Lets face it and that is Dayton has played in a very weak district for the past ten years or so. The district that bh and huffman is going to? :oops:

Forest Brook usually has alot of speed along with some pretty good Athletes. Not sure about there Coaching though?

I went by there on wed and the coaching staff told me they may be GONE. They have a prinicple from NO that has not supported the Coaching staff when it comes to discipline. FB only has 1054 kids now. They still have some speed but their line has a hard time. They have a good running back from la that will be good next year but thats about it. Did you ask for a book? LOL Get this while we are at it. Spoke to the Scarbrough and Wheatly staff today? They both have like 750 and 800 kids and Hisd keeps them up in four-A. Travel issues. I will say this for Houston Wheatly BB team? GREAT. :lol:

The actual comparison is made by KvilleCat. He's speaking from experience and would seem to have a good amount of credibility on this subject' date=' since he actually played against both teams (rather than a person who sat in the stands for a few games and decided he was some kind of expert on this subject). I think it's more than fair to say BH, who was beaten (again) by K'ville, a team that could not match up very well against Jasper or WOS this year, and who struggled mightily against a pretty weak Splendora team, would have had quite an uphill battle on their hands playing the better teams in this area.

It is true that teams match up differently against each other, but that doesn't mean BH would be able beat either WOS or Jasper simply because you want them to. At least with Kirbyville, you have some kind of measuring stick, and we know that WOS and Jasper beat them (one in a district game; one in a 4-qtr. game situation scrimmage), but BH couldn't find a way to get a win over them in two consecutive years.[/quote']

Gostangs, I assume that you sit in the stands as well. Why are you so much more of an expert than I ?????? None of the garbage you just spilled out Proves that WOS would have beaten BH "Simplly because you want them to". Let me ask you this oh Guru of the turf, in 2004 when BC took WOS into OT then 7 days later BH took it to BC does that mean BH was better in 04 and WOS would not have had a chance? Your buddy from kville has no merit with me. I know some guys on Huffmans team that would say that BH was a tougher squad. Calling BH a joke is the most ignorant statement I have heard! BH competes in everysport. When is the last time WOS or Kville was in the running for the Lonestar Cup? BH has been top 10 for the past 8 years. As I have said before I respect the WOS team, some of their fans need to stay off the juice however :D

Let's talk about fans who need to stay off of the juice: BH fans started the "hating' date='" not WO-S fans. BH is a team to which we, otherwise, never would have paid a lick of attention.[/quote']

Allright 92 lets try and be open minded for a minute. Did you ever think that this was going on before you entered the conversation? Is it possible that a WOS poster could have started this before you arrived? As Ive stated Before since I have been on this web site WOS posters including 92 have been throwing stones. I have been simply defending my school just as anyone would. Don't direct your hate toward all BH fans becasue of a few. I other words why don't everyone shut the h3ll up and talk football!!! I will step aside now and be the bigger person, so all of you BH haters continue on I will not reply to this anymore.

Good luck to WOS this year. I can't wait till our first scrimmage I think you will be suprised at how well BH "the Joke team" will compete.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder