**Newton vs East Chambers Updates** NEWTON WINS!!

Guest ECBucFan

You got to love Coach Barbay from Newton.

Channel 6 sports guy after game interview  " Coach, you won last week by 50 and tonight another big win, did you expect it"

Coach Barbay  " We really have played anyone" 

Actually, he said "WE HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYONE ANY GOOD"

He said the same thing on TV after destroying Deweyville one year. What a class act.  ::)   

Channel 6 sports guy after game interview  " Coach, you won last week by 50 and tonight another big win, did you expect it"

He said the same thing on TV after destroying Deweyville one year. What a class act.  ::)   

Haven't played anyone any good? I guess he must've forgotten all about that Kville game  ;D ;D

Guest EagleFan01

Haven't played anyone any good? I guess he must've forgotten all about that Kville game  ;D ;D

He was talking about in the playoffs... Not the regular season...

This is a prime example of ecbucfan's class and sportsmanship, can't even be a gracious loser and congratulate the 'Winners". No Big Surprise though, his nose has been bent out of shape since the '04 & '05 season loses to the Eagles. As for tonights comment by Coach Barbay, He only tells you what He Believes, Sometimes The Truth Stings A Bit, He Doesn't Sugar Coat His Words For Anyone, And I'll Bet That He Never Does. Lying To Someone About Being Good When They know They're Not, May Be Politically Correct, But It's Dishonest. Scoring Differentials Like Those In The Last Two Weeks Should Be A Pretty Good Indicator That The Coach Speaks The Truth. Climbing Off My Soapbox For Now, My opinions and I, Will, be back.

congrats to newton on the game tonight.  yall are one heck of a team.  and im proud of all of our boy on this past season yall got the job done when u needed to, so yall could play tonight. just wish it couldve been a lil closer.  now that the season is over i dont know what im going to do.  :'(    cant wait till next year!!!!

again congrats newton, and best of luck on the road to state.

Guest rykerx144

congrats to newton on the game tonight.  yall are one heck of a team.   and im proud of all of our boy on this past season yall got the job done when u needed to, so yall could play tonight. just wish it couldve been a lil closer.  now that the season is over i dont know what im going to do.  :'(     cant wait till next year!!!!

again congrats newton, and best of luck on the road to state.

What do u mean you dont know what your going to do???  There is still football to be played, I know several places you can get Kirbyville, Newton,and WOS t-shirts.  Ever heard the saying if you cant beat em,  join em?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw