**Elgin at Dayton Updates** DAYTON WINS!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 Terry Aason left the game in the 2nd qtr. and did not return. He got caught by a borderline clip/block on an Elgin punt return. No flag on the play. Some fans thought it should have been called, but it looked clean to me. It looked like they were looking at his ribs or hip area on the sideline but I haven't heard any other news.

#2 Terry Aason left the game in the 2nd qtr. and did not return. He got caught by a borderline clip/block on an Elgin punt return. No flag on the play. Some fans thought it should have been called, but it looked clean to me. It looked like they were looking at his ribs or hip area on the sideline but I haven't heard any other news.

they said he was sent to the hospital because he was coughing up blood idk how he's doin though

Guest whoabroncos09

they said he was sent to the hospital because he was coughing up blood idk how he's doin though

last i heard...possibly some broken ribs.

they were waiting on the xrays to get back.

but that was last night.

i havent talked to him today yet.

Guest whoabroncos09

Okay, so is next weeks game in Deer Park or in Conroe?

And who are we playing?

Getting to drag the entire family to this one!!

i heard the woodlands.

You are soooo right. I guess if we would have run Bob 10 again on 3rd down we would have lost a few more yards, so it actually worked to our advantage to punt on 3rd down.

And just for the record I never dropped a pass with those gloves. They were the neoprene hunting gloves from Walmart and they were awesome..

I had to keep this thread updated because Louis is working in Florida and couldnt get the game. We will both be in town next weekend for the game and hopefully see ya there.  Ohhh I almost forgot "GO RED RAIDERS" I hope they kick the crap out of OU.

I'll be there next weekend.  I couldn't make it this week.  I got tied up at work, but I'll be there the rest of the way.  Those gloves were awesome.  You were ahead of your time.

I will be there next weekend for sure but the weekend after that I have to go to Las Vegas for the NFR.

I am hoping that the stars line up and Dayton has to face Crosby again. Im not sure where they would play but I know both sides would be packed and there will be at least one fight in the parking lot and maybe a few on the field. Im guessing they would play at Stallworth of GP.

See yall in The Woodlands!!! or Conroe. Where ever we are playing.

I will be there next weekend for sure but the weekend after that I have to go to Las Vegas for the NFR.

I am hoping that the stars line up and Dayton has to face Crosby again. Im not sure where they would play but I know both sides would be packed and there will be at least one fight in the parking lot and maybe a few on the field. Im guessing they would play at Stallworth of GP.

See yall in The Woodlands!!! or Conroe. Where ever we are playing.

Dayton and Crosby will face each other again,,,, in Baketball, Crosby lost to brenham

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder