Playoff schedules have been posted

What should happen is STJFL should find out who RUZY09 is and banned them from the games. People like this has no business at little league football games. Not only is he an embarrassment to Lumberton he also and embarrassment to the Fans who like to watch the game.

LUMBERTON WHITE GETS THERE TURN COME SAT. BC U DONE SON............

Haven't you embarrassed yourself and Lumberton enough?  Give it a rest.

vp like i siad before alot of people know me heck i even grew up in vidor went to school there till 10th grade and move to bc and grad from bc haha now i live n lumberton so what u got to sat now. ban me because of words being typed on a forum haha your dumb. Its a forum feel free to say what you want get over it im here to stand up for family not to let them get bashed n the ground for some screw ball people they cant shut there mouths. i cant help but to get on here and stur the pot it makes me laugh at people like you haha.

vp like i siad before alot of people know me heck i even grew up in vidor went to school there till 10th grade and move to bc and grad from bc haha now i live n lumberton so what u got to sat now. ban me because of words being typed on a forum haha your dumb. Its a forum feel free to say what you want get over it im here to stand up for family not to let them get bashed n the ground for some screw ball people they cant shut there mouths. i cant help but to get on here and stur the pot it makes me laugh at people like you haha.

You keep making comments like this and you won't be on HERE very long..I guarantee that.

haha o wow i have plenty of names on here so feel free to do what u wish sir.

well get under one of those screen names and read the rules.That is against the rules having multiple screen names.Thanks for being honest,I guess it runs in the family since your cousin don't lie..I now will be deleting your current screen name..once again we appreciate you and your cousins honesty..good bye! ;)

well get under one of those screen names and read the rules.That is against the rules having multiple screen names.Thanks for being honest,I guess it runs in the family since your cousin don't lie..I now will be deleting your current screen name..once again we appreciate you and your cousins honesty..good bye! ;)

Nice job.  ;D

Thank you!  Enough is enough.  This is for the KIDS and NOT for the idiots who like to cause trouble!  I get angry at games but not at the kids - I get frustrated with them.  The adults need to remember who the role models are in this world and get over themselves.  Why do some people like to take the "fun" out of everything?!

Now .... let's get to having fun .... Good luck everyone who are in the playoffs.  After the LONG practice we had last night, and I'm sure it will be equally long tonight ... WOS Junior Blue will be coming for YOU .. that is if mom here doesn't freeze her tush off before then.  But then again, that may not be such a bad thing  ;D

I don't know if junior blue will win but i GUARENTEE a better effort and some hard hitting that we didn't do last game. The kids WILL be prepared and fired up. Good luck to everyone except who we play lol..

Hey, hey, dragon: I second that emotion!  ;D

Good Luck to everyone except the BC team who plays the WOS Junior Blue!!!  ;) ;D

I'll deal with the good wishes for the other teams later on!!!!  :o

I don't know if junior blue will win but i GUARENTEE a better effort and some hard hitting that we didn't do last game. The kids WILL be prepared and fired up. Good luck to everyone except who we play lol..

Good Luck to everyone except the BC team who plays the WOS Junior Blue!!!  ;) ;D

good luck to all teams in playoffs even WOS BLUE who we play should be a good game

Good God if the kids hit in the game like they were last night Lumberton is gonna have some sore players come Sunday, Man they are fired UP, and all the parents out there were fanning the flames, Thursday will be another long practice maybe a short run thru fri, and the Sat look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

BTW good luck to everbody except our opponent, heres hoping for 10-0

Good God if the kids hit in the game like they were last night Lumberton is gonna have some sore players come Sunday, Man they are fired UP, and all the parents out there were fanning the flames, Thursday will be another long practice maybe a short run thru fri, and the Sat look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

BTW good luck to everbody except our opponent, heres hoping for 10-0

awwww, yes, those LONG practices.  I agree, the practices are being stepped up this week and the kids, from what I can see, are very, very fired up.  None of them are ready to stop playing football this season.

I've gotten some bad responses to my good natured comment about wishing good luck to everyone except BC.  I just wanted to say that the comment was made in good faith and I am NOT, in any shape, form, or fashion a "hater" of any team.  I admire each and every one of the players and coaches from BC AND even though I do live in WO, graduated from WO, etc. etc. etc. --- my two sons have played for Bridge City Little League baseball for several years.  Numerous of my co workers live in Bridge City and I would NEVER, EVER wish any  harm to the citizens of BC --- you all have been through enough these past few months.  I most def. would not wish bad luck on the kids.

Now, back to some good natured fun: The Stangs are gonna pluck the feathers from the birds this weekend .... that is if everyone doesn't freeze first.  Lows should be in the 40's and with an 8:00 game --- brrrrrrrrr! :o

May the best team win and no one gets hurt. I know ya'll have had a rough season with everything going on and I am so happy that your in the playoffs. Wish you weren't in our bracket. See you on the field and we will see what happens. I know ya'll will be ready to play for sure.

good luck to all teams in playoffs even WOS BLUE who we play should be a good game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298