Hull-Daisetta vs. Mart....Predictions

H-D BOBCAT 55 YOU WERE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS.  I SAW YOU GROW UP AND HAD THE PLEASURE TO COACH YOU. GOOD LUCK IN ALL THE THINGS YOU DO.

ALF

OH NO....Another HD Poster!!!!  Just kidding,  good luck to you guys Saturday night.  I tell you the truth, Mart can say thy are not looking past y'all, but just reading their posters, their tailgating at next weeks game.  If Mart feels that way, and we have not way of knowing, that could be trouble.  Hull shouldn't be overlooked!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigMo, I think all the teams plan a little over a week ahead.  There is no disrespect to their current opponent.  Logistics take a little while to work out.  That fact makes losing all the worse.

I'd bet Evadale coaches have informally talked to both Grapeland and Maud coaches about possibilities for next weeks game.  There aint nuthing wrong with that.

H-D BOBCAT 55 YOU WERE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS.  I SAW YOU GROW UP AND HAD THE PLEASURE TO COACH YOU. GOOD LUCK IN ALL THE THINGS YOU DO.

ALF

I was always glad he was on my team too. ;D Goin against him in practice was hard work, but havin the big man block for me was awesome! For those of you who just know the smack talkin, high energy, hit you in your mouth HD55 from this site....he was the same way on the field. All intensity, all the time. Dude doesnt' have an off button. ;)

BTW, Where's Mart?? Let's play 'em tonight!!  LET'S GO BOBCATS!!!

Thanks Bobcat 9 and Coach for the kind words. Bobcat 9 you were hands down the best Defensive Lineman that I have ever seen. Glad you were on my side !!! Thanks for making me better as a football player and a person. For those of you that may not know, Bobcat 9 was one of the best football players in the State of Texas when he played football. Also the hardest hitter I have ever seen. 6'1 215lbs 4.58 40 yard dash !!! A BEAST !!! Proud to call him by best friend for over 25 years !!!!

BigMo, I think all the teams plan a little over a week ahead.  There is no disrespect to their current opponent.  Logistics take a little while to work out.  That fact makes losing all the worse.

I'd bet Evadale coaches have informally talked to both Grapeland and Maud coaches about possibilities for next weeks game.  There aint nuthing wrong with that.

You're very right.  You must plan for more than today or tomorrow may be a disaster.  I'm not talking about coaches, I don't think.  I hope these aren't the D22 coaches making all these posts.  I know most of these guys, and these are pretty much arm chair QB's.  :D :D

Anyway, winds starting to blow over here, y'all be sure to bundle up!!

Thanks for the kind words Big Dog, I think I just got lucky a few times ;)...lol. Not to go into anymore details and to avoid the possibile accusation of a man-crush, lets just say HD55 was a hellava player as well. Those were the days and we wouldnt' trade 'em for anything. Good thing we're not playing now though, not sure if we could crack the starting lineup this year for the Bobcats. ;D The boys are loaded athletically and have great chemistry. Like I said in an earlier post, this is the best TEAM I've seen come through HD in the 20+ years of watching Bobcat football, including the 4 teams I myself played on. I talked to Coach Slack tuesday and he said they're ready. The guys are looking the best they have all year and are sharp in practice and the intensity is evident on every drill and snap of the ball. Stay focused and lets bring home a big victory Cats!!

Mart wins big. they are just too good for almost any 1a in Texas

I've seen Mart teams of the past decade and they've had some awesome teams. The teams that slaughtered EC in the first round two or three years in a row with Quan and Quincy Cosby were almost unstoppable. They're last team before dropping to 1A was a sight to see as well. I personally don't know if this team has that kind of talent. Are they big, strong and fast? Of course. Are they gonna be tough for any team to beat? Without a doubt. I just don't think this is one of those UNBEATABLE Mart teams of recent years. Not looking to fuel the Panthers fire, just callin it how I see it. JMO...

Congrats to the Evadale Rebels and the West Hardin Oilers on their playoff runs that ended tonight. It's up to the mighty Bobcats of Hull-Daisetta to advance D23 past this game. Alto beat up on Hawkins tonight, so the Yellowjackets are waiting in the wings for the winner between the Bobcats and Panthers. Let's Go Bobcats, and show D22 what real football is all about tomorrow night!!

Congrats to the Evadale Rebels and the West Hardin Oilers on their playoff runs that ended tonight. It's up to the mighty Bobcats of Hull-Daisetta to advance D23 past this game. Alto beat up on Hawkins tonight, so the Yellowjackets are waiting in the wings for the winner between the Bobcats and Panthers. Let's Go Bobcats, and show D22 what real football is all about tomorrow night!!

I think D22 showed D23 'what real football is all about' last night.  ;D

Bremond 49-8

Normangee 32-6

Mart keeps it rolling tonight...

Hull-Daisetta lets show mart how real football is played !!! Go Bobcats !!!

H-D Bobcats 28

Mart 21

Mart:39 playoff appearances, 76 wins and four state championships '57,'69,'99 and '06

Hull-Daisetta: 30 playoff appearances, 23 wins and one state championship?

I think Mart knows how to play real football.

Backflipper you know nothing about the kids or the people from Mart, maybe just jealous of our repeated athletic accomplishments. Even though you did pick Mart by 21 that was a totally uncalled for comment. Until you get your facts straight maybe you should refrain from posting on here. I have a son that plays on the Mart team and this group of kids are a really good bunch,,yeah we have a few that are high strung and get penalties at games but thats what makes good athletes,,,the emotion shown on the field,,what winners are made of !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder