WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE AREA?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally would be willing to BET that Josh Wright @ PN-G is the STRONGEST BACK in this AREA..... ;)

Don't know all the weights but he has calls from the Olympic Weight Lifting Comm.

Bench like 400....

Would agree with that. I ask all of you to look back in on this next year and tell me where our local RB's are and how they are doing. I wish them all luck But just watch and see. I have seen the best in our area before do nothing at the next level.

Bench press hardly translates to much on the football field, especially at RB. LEGS mean everything!!! I can give my left gonad if a RB can throw up 300+. Give me a back that can put up a 550+ squat and 300+ powerclean!!! Which apparently MIchaels, Grogan and Hanna can do

Michaels is in a class all by himself, nuff said, discussion over, PERIOD!

Now, the #2 spot is definitely up for debate:

My vote goes to Grogan of Nederland, the kid must have 36" thighs. Runs thru defenses like a hot knife thru butter, and has the second gear after the 2nd level of defense to take it the distance

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Hanna is a good high school back, but is no C. Mike. He's not going to be heavily recruited by d1 schools.

Michael's will go D1

Grogan will be possably be D1 or 1AA

Hanna will be D2

I would say that Hanna will be D-1 or D1-AA by the time national signing day rolls around. From what I hear, Tulane may be offering sometime soon. I haven't heard anything about Grogan as far as colleges go. Has anyone heard anything about him getting an offer or interest?

Hanna is a good high school back, but is no C. Mike. He's not going to be heavily recruited by d1 schools.

Michael's will go D1

Grogan will be possably be D1 or 1AA

Hanna will be D2

I would say that Hanna will be D-1 or D1-AA by the time national signing day rolls around. From what I hear, Tulane may be offering sometime soon. I haven't heard anything about Grogan as far as colleges go. Has anyone heard anything about him getting an offer or interest?

This is the hidden content, please

Jacob Hanna: 6' 215 lbs. Still the leading rusher in SOUTH EAST TEXAS!! And every team stacked 9 in the box!!

Power Clean- 330

Squat- 530 (Lumberton Power lifting meet)

Bench- 335

40- 4.58 Lafayette Football Camp

Please tell me one back that is stronger than him??

C.MIKE:Ht: 5-foot-11

Wt: 202 lbs

Forty: 4.45 secs (RIVALS CAMP)

Bench max: 350 pounds (WORKS OUT WITH)

Squat max: 550 pounds (WORKS OUT WITH)

POWER CLEAN: 360 POUNDS

GOES BACK TO WHAT I SAID EARLIER. HANNA'S A GREAT HIGH SCHOOL RB...THAT'S IT!!!

C. MIKE ...HANDS DOWN...THE BEST IS SOUTHEST TEXAS!!!!

OBIVOUSLY YOU HAVE NOT SEEN HIM YET. I CAN GET YOU INTO THE GAME FOR FREE ON MY COACHING PASS SAT. AT 1PM IN BAYTOWN. CHECK IT OUT.

YES, I HAVE SEEN HANNA. 3 TIMES LAST TWO YEARS.

Wow!  Hardin has the best fullback and the best tailback in the whole area!  I bet they dominated their 2A district.

no they dont have the best tailback in the 2A district anahuac does with deior mcneil... anahuac beat hardin 35 14 an hardin couldnt stop deior nobody in the district could... he scored all 5 touchdowns against hardin villamez or stelly didnt do anything

I wouldnt say he is the best in all of 2A..just in your district maybe!!!

You want a all around college player? look no further than Grogan because the kid can play both ways and will clean your clock on both sides of the football. He reminds me of a young Earl Campbell due to his stature and running

He didn't play both ways very much! Couldn't due to not being in good enough shape. Seen it with my own eyes.

If he would play both ways he wouldn't finish a game!!!!!!!!!

There are some good names put up on these posts.Kinda a tad off the subject but Cody Green quietly turns in week after week stellar performances.At 6'4 &215 lbs.He has amassed over 3,000 tot.yds.23 td.passes w/4 pics & a 65% completion rating-rushed for over 800 yds-20 tds.7.80 yds.per carry guiding Dayton towards another possible title shot.The senior missed last season with a leg injury but the D1 Nebraska Cornhusker commit has proven why he was highly reguarded soph.w/1,400 yds.& 21 td.passes has continued to impress scouts.Early pre-season top 35 prospect.

There are some good names put up on these posts.Kinda a tad off the subject but Cody Green quietly turns in week after week stellar performances.At 6'4 &215 lbs.He has amassed over 3,000 tot.yds.23 td.passes w/4 pics & a 65% completion rating-rushed for over 800 yds-20 tds.7.80 yds.per carry guiding Dayton towards another possible title shot.The senior missed last season with a leg injury but the D1 Nebraska Cornhusker commit has proven why he was highly reguarded soph.w/1,400 yds.& 21 td.passes has continued to impress scouts.Early pre-season top 35 prospect.

Cody hardly qualifies for RB comparising. But I would compare him to the Reid kid out of NS a few years ago. Cody will be good for the Neb. Cornhuskers. Good luck to him on a hopefully great Collegiate career.

Cody hardly qualifies for RB comparising. But I would compare him to the Reid kid out of NS a few years ago. Cody will be good for the Neb. Cornhuskers. Good luck to him on a hopefully great Collegiate career.

I think there's a chance of him not stopping at the college level.

I think Aaron Cook definitely has the best nickname of any of the top RB's in the area, and I'm happy to say I started it and it just took off. ;D ;D ;D

Everyone knows when the COOKIE MONSTER is hungry, you better give him the ball!!!

Next on his menu......

Chocolate Mart Cookies and Pink Panther Cakes!!!

I think Aaron Cook definitely has the best nickname of any of the top RB's in the area, and I'm happy to say I started it and it just took off. ;D ;D ;D

Everyone knows when the COOKIE MONSTER is hungry, you better give him the ball!!!

Next on his menu......

Chocolate Mart Cookies and Pink Panther Cakes!!!

Well aren't you special!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder