Buna...Tradition

BigSting

HAHAHAHA!! Buna Tradition.. Are you serious? Since the drop from 3A to 2A they havent been playing anyone good. They dont stand a chance against teams like Newton or Kirbyville they just dont have the athletes. Face it they should stick to baseball where there considered decent an leave the football alone...  ;D

Hey lets leave baseball out of this since no one on here is affiliated with a team that can beat Buna. 

Bucof2010....loud mouth kid...you are dismissed son.

Whsalum....inferior gene got you posting. Stick to golf its the only thing your good at.  Dismissed son

WOS92 ... I beat you every year even when you where #1 and we were two 20-14...dismissed son

Kville 99... Where was Kirbyville without Alvarez...he's a great coach and the reason Kirbyville is doing well...Ya’ll had a few run but nothing like Alvarez has given y’all.  Morgan is just as important as him to Buna.  Quit living in the past your high school days are over. And you probably sucked...dismissed son

Nike 09... Come on, decent... Decent is Kirbyville, Buna is next level.. Buna has gotten better in football and baseball. You need think before you post you will sound smarter if you don't post...dismissed son.

BCoogs... Sorry for the misspelling errors. 

I guess your right BigSting, Buna is loaded with tradition.A fourth place finish behind Anahuac,Hardin and EC strikes fear in the hearts of women and children.I wish I was good at golf but I don't know which end of the club to swing.Thanks for dismissing me though it's way past my bedtime.

I'd like to know peoples definition of "tradition".  Because if Buna does have tradition, it must date back a long time ago.  I checked WOS's work on history forum to see Buna's tradition.  Their last 20 years of being 3A, they made the playoffs twice as a 3rd place team and lost in the first round.  Then they make the playoffs their first 2 years as a big 2A team, and get beat in the first round 97-11 in 2 playoff games to Newton.  I dont know how far back their school record dates back, but it says they are around a .400 all time winning percentage.  These are all facts not opinions.  So i suppose Buna was usually good at sometime before 20 years ago.  Does that mean they still can still say they have tradition today?  What do yall think?

This is the hidden content, please

HAHAHAHA!! Buna Tradition.. Are you serious? Since the drop from 3A to 2A they havent been playing anyone good. They dont stand a chance against teams like Newton or Kirbyville they just dont have the athletes. Face it they should stick to baseball where there considered decent an leave the football alone...  ;D

Hey lets leave baseball out of this since no one on here is affiliated with a team that can beat Buna. 

Whsalum....inferior gene got you posting. Stick to golf its the only thing your good at.  Dismissed son

WOS92 ... I beat you every year even when you where #1 and we were two 20-14...dismissed son

Kville 99... Where was Kirbyville without Alvarez...he's a great coach and the reason Kirbyville is doing well...Ya’ll had a few run but nothing like Alvarez has given y’all.  Morgan is just as important as him to Buna.  Quit living in the past your high school days are over. And you probably sucked...dismissed son

Nike 09... Come on, decent... Decent is Kirbyville, Buna is next level.. Buna has gotten better in football and baseball. You need think before you post you will sound smarter if you don't post...dismissed son.

I'd rather be a loud mouth kid with somthing decent to say than a loud mouth idiot. Dismissed son.

Bigsting for idiot of 08 :D

I agree!!!

BigSting sounds like he has an alligator mouth and a hummingbird body.  I bet the chihuahua is his personal mascot.

Also 4 years of college at a school that plays almost yearly for the title

i didnt know that chihuahuas could play arena football??? must be a new thing maybe you should watch who your talkin bout sweetheart

hey beesting,  if the slot t is working so good ,  where are yall playing this week????

hmm were are you playing?????

Kville 99... Where was Kirbyville without Alvarez...he's a great coach and the reason Kirbyville is doing well...Ya’ll had a few run but nothing like Alvarez has given y’all.  Morgan is just as important as him to Buna.  Quit living in the past your high school days are over. And you probably sucked...dismissed son

I'd rather be a loud mouth kid with somthing decent to say than a loud mouth idiot. Dismissed son.

Hey Vballer 2010 were at LCM gonna show anahuac the way home

And littlesting for your information a coach does make all the difference and yea i might not have been great a football but i bet youd think twice about coming my way.  baseball was my forte and buna couldn't handle this man on the hill in baseball in '99.  

Bigsting for idiot of 08 :D

I agree!!!

BigSting sounds like he has an alligator mouth and a hummingbird body.  I bet the chihuahua is his personal mascot.

Or 4 years of college at a school that playes for the title almost yearly.

i didnt know that chihuahuas could play arena football??? must be a new thing maybe you should watch who your talkin bout sweetheart

hey beesting,  if the slot t is working so good ,  where are yall playing this week????

hmm were are you playing?????

Kville 99... Where was Kirbyville without Alvarez...he's a great coach and the reason Kirbyville is doing well...Ya’ll had a few run but nothing like Alvarez has given y’all.  Morgan is just as important as him to Buna.  Quit living in the past your high school days are over. And you probably sucked...dismissed son

Hey Vballer 2010 were at LCM gonna show anahuac the way home

And littlesting for your information a coach does make all the difference and yea i might not have been great a football but i bet youd think twice about coming my way.  baseball was my forte and buna couldn't handle this man on the hill in baseball in '99.  

Soo since your so good at baseball what team are you playin for now??? no one cares this is a football subject not baseball...

and i know that yall play at lcm i plan on attending to... been planing on going since i heard yall were playing anahuac..:)

Hey Coach RED!  Yes, we do miss you!  As you can see people just want to hate on Buna.  Why, I guess because they have to pick on someone to feel better about themselves!  I got a big laugh at the ones they tried to say Buna's Baseball team is not any good.  Buna baseball will be back with no hitch. 

I liked that you tried to set somethings straight but these people just want to hate on someone and it seems the only team they feel like taking it out on is Buna.  That is why I don't really post on here anymore.  I don't care for people who don't even know the kids and talk trash on them like they are not humans.  Go ahead and make your remarks to my post but just know I will not return to read them.  Hate is just hate.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder