What are the Strengths and weaknesses of the STJFL Junior Playoff teams?

Stangs92

Who is kinda in?

The six that look to be in are WO-S White,WOS BLUE,PNG WHITE,LUMBERTON WHITE,LUMBERTON BLUE, and KOUNTZE. I dont know the last two

i know you are tired of hearing this, but I think that one of the weaknesses of the Junior Blue is the fact that we have so many kids who have never played before.  Yes, they have done great up until now; but everyone knows that the closer the "big games" come up, the pressure is building and some of the kids MAY struggle with that pressure.  On the other hand, I know that the kids who have gone through the pressure already, as well as some of the newbies, are standing strong and are not letting any amount of stress get to them.  I can say with 100% certainty that the next few weeks will be one experience that my son will never forget - win or lose - memories have been made that will last a lifetime.

Who is kinda in?

The six that look to be in are WO-S White,WOS BLUE,PNG WHITE,LUMBERTON WHITE,LUMBERTON BLUE, and KOUNTZE. I dont know the last two

i know you are tired of hearing this, but I think that one of the weaknesses of the Junior Blue is the fact that we have so many kids who have never played before.  Yes, they have done great up until now; but everyone knows that the closer the "big games" come up, the pressure is building and some of the kids MAY struggle with that pressure.  On the other hand, I know that the kids who have gone through the pressure already, as well as some of the newbies, are standing strong and are not letting any amount of stress get to them.  I can say with 100% certainty that the next few weeks will be one experience that my son will never forget - win or lose - memories have been made that will last a lifetime.

I was just looking at the STJFL website and Kountze seems to be a tough test for WO-S Blue.

Who is kinda in?

I was just looking at the STJFL website and Kountze seems to be a tough test for WO-S Blue.

we face them in our final regular season game this saturday at 11:00.  guess we will see then how we compete against each other

Who is kinda in?

we face them in our final regular season game this saturday at 11:00.  guess we will see then how we compete against each other

Yall will do fine.

I agree that this will be our toughest test to date, we should know how we stand with the elite after this game. Our defense is pretty solid and the offense is diverse. We will go as far as our offensive line takes us. These guys work their tales off and improved so much. I am pretty sure that we will be ok in that regard. I am not as concerned as far as the experience factor as we do have some veteran leadership who has been there before. I think it is to the White teams' advantage that they have played PN-G and know what it takes to get by the top teams. Kountze will be our measuring stick.

Who is kinda in?

Ned gold looks to have a shot,if they would update the website the picture could develop better, even if WOS loses to kountze they are still in, and Lumberton white wants to beat us bad, but i want us both(blue and white)coming up against each other undefeated.It will make the prize that much sweeter

they will get in then, i know some of the kids on the purple they are good kids but they dont have it this year, maybe next.Im guessing Vidor black is their good team?

Dang its supposed to be COLD this weekend guess its time to get out the UA warm gear

yes, it is supposed to be chilly and I personally look forward to that!  Football, hot chocolate, and a win ... that is my kind of Saturday!

Well, I think their strengths are they are just a bunch a kids who enjoy playing football.  Weaknesses..... well they're all pretty weak cuz they are just kids.  C'mon guys lets quit trying to give this stuff ESPN type analysis.  Again I'm sorry, I gotta go now and write " I will never read youth sports threads again" 30 times on a piece of paper.  ;D

Well, I think their strengths are they are just a bunch a kids who enjoy playing football.  Weaknesses..... well they're all pretty weak cuz they are just kids.  C'mon guys lets quit trying to give this stuff ESPN type analysis.  Again I'm sorry, I gotta go now and write " I will never read youth sports threads again" 30 times on a piece of paper.  ;D

oh let us have some harmless fun Green and Bold. At least were not on the field knocking one another silly!!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw